The Student Room Group

Got my results... firm choice has yet to acknowledge this on UCAS

I did an Access to HE course so I've already received my results.

My insurance choice (Winchester) has changed to an unconditional offer but my firm choice (Southampton) has not.

I did better than what Southampton required, so I'm not sure why it hasn't updated yet.

Are Southampton usually late in updating UCAS? Should I contact them to ask what's up? (And if so, what number should I use? I've found multiple numbers but I'm not sure which one is the right one to use in this situation).
Original post by toneofsurprise
I did an Access to HE course so I've already received my results.

My insurance choice (Winchester) has changed to an unconditional offer but my firm choice (Southampton) has not.

I did better than what Southampton required, so I'm not sure why it hasn't updated yet.

Are Southampton usually late in updating UCAS? Should I contact them to ask what's up? (And if so, what number should I use? I've found multiple numbers but I'm not sure which one is the right one to use in this situation).

Ring the general admissions number on Monday and tell them they have your results (and they aren’t embargoed) and you’ve met your offer.

Make sure that the information they got from the exam board was enough for them to know if you met your offer and if it isn’t send through your full transcript to them so they can accept you before ucas Track is switched back on on Thursday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending