The Student Room Group

Panic Attack/Anxiety

I’m about to go back to school soon and I’m so nervous I’m going to get bullied and be alone and everyone who don’t like me will be in my class and I’ll have to attend inclusion and make me feel worthless all over again.. I just know this is going to happen and as soon as I walk into tutor I’m going to get a panic attack keep going to the toilets and come back tell a member of staff and then get sent to medical. The medical women thinks I’m faking being ill and makes me feel worse by giving me judgmental looks and looks me up and down and sits me in the chair saying I’m fine abd I’m just overreacting.. I’ll get sent back to my class feeling sick to my stomach and and get judged by everyone making me feel worthless.. I just know all of this is going to happen and I have no clue how to stop it or to end this feelings. Anyone else relate?
I would recommend that you speak to someone. I was that way in school. Maybe the best thing to do is speak to someone outside school. GP maybe they will put you with the right help.

Quick Reply

Latest