The Student Room Group

Islamic clothes recommendations

Does anyone find it hard to find Islamic clothes that arent like abayas? I can't wear skinny jeans and a top because of being Muslim but I find it so hard to find modest clothes. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where to shop?
Original post by Elishaa02
Does anyone find it hard to find Islamic clothes that arent like abayas? I can't wear skinny jeans and a top because of being Muslim but I find it so hard to find modest clothes. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where to shop?

depends on where you live
You can wear wide leg trousers which you can find on boohoo, you can style them with pretty much anything e.g. long sleeve top and a kimono?
I like wide leg mom jeans, they look good paired with a long cardigan and a long blouse top, you can get most of this stuff from Primark and/or New Look. Also Shein sells cheap and modest clothing, search 'salwar kameez' and it comes up with really pretty ones! :smile: hope this helps
Reply 4

Yes, I came across innermod.com recently and they seem to have modest clothes which are super stylish and cheap too. Hope this helps :smile:

if you are living in UK then you should buy online clothes from amsons UK.
hey look for oversized jogging bottoms , oversized tops , cullote trousers, long jumpers. look on asos, plt , boohoo, new look, H&M, primark. be careful as some may be see through. look on tiktok for hijabi/modest outfit inspo xx

Quick Reply

Latest