!!!!!desperate!!!!! Watch

idk............
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
im 14 years old I have sevre acne i have had it for 4 years now Im very depressed ive been on lymecycline for 4 months now but it hasnt helped please help me clear it up .I have school in 3 weeks n im hping for my acne to clear up a lil bit .
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Try the pill
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ohnoitssophie
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You can go to your GP and they might be able to prescribe you something.

Otherwise, drink a lot of water, heathy diet, have a face routine: (cleanse, tone, moisturise everyday twice a day), don't sleep with make up on, throughout the summer try and go without make up as much as you can to give your skin a break

Tea tree oil can help clear up spots, and when I had acne I took these tablets which helped. I hope you feel better soon
Sadie3500
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I used to have really bad acne and it got to the point I was so fed up with it that I started saving to go get these expensive chemical peel things that are meant to fix you're skin. Anyway my parents didn't like the sound of that and said it was probably hormones and I went to the doctors and was put on the Yasmin pill. Its meant for correcting hormones and sorting out the skin. Also got a skincare routine and STUCK TO IT! Every night I'd make sure I cleansed toned and moisturised my face. Not sure what eventually done the trick, maybe it might just be that I got a bit older but my skin is so much better now! Also drink loads of water! (not that I do that enough lol) also, I used to be so shy because of it, remember you wouldn't dislike someone because of acne and if anyone is a **** to you because you have a few spots then are they really the type of person you'd wanna be friends with?? good luck!
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Calamine lotion?
Sadie3500
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sadie3500)
I used to have really bad acne and it got to the point I was so fed up with it that I started saving to go get these expensive chemical peel things that are meant to fix you're skin. Anyway my parents didn't like the sound of that and said it was probably hormones and I went to the doctors and was put on the Yasmin pill. Its meant for correcting hormones and sorting out the skin. Also got a skincare routine and STUCK TO IT! Every night I'd make sure I cleansed toned and moisturised my face. Not sure what eventually done the trick, maybe it might just be that I got a bit older but my skin is so much better now! Also drink loads of water! (not that I do that enough lol) also, I used to be so shy because of it, remember you wouldn't dislike someone because of acne and if anyone is a **** to you because you have a few spots then are they really the type of person you'd wanna be friends with?? good luck!
Also yeah Ive picked the occasional grim looking spot but try leave your face alone. picking at it does tend to just make it flare up red, irritated and just a whole lot worse.
Mustafa0605
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ask your GP for Roaccutane medicine. It’s the only permanent cure to acne.
sweehee
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ive been in the same situation as you before. nothing I did helped me get that 'clear' skin. i wasn't on pills nor was I taking any medication. I started keeping a food log and skin log diary where I kept track of my skin everyday and food that I ate. each day in the morning I would assess my skin and see if its gotten better or worse. this way you can also find your trigger. also i started using skincare products. like KLAIRS which is a korean brand. if you do a bit of research, you can find so many good, effective korean skin products
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
go vegan!! dairy is so bad for ur skin.
try the pill.
changing ur pillows every night.
plenty of water
h333
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The replies given are already good

I’d like to add this if you want to try but may not work for everyone.
1. Change your diet
2. Drink lots of water
3. Use CeraVe cleanser and moisturiser daily. Don’t forget to wash your face before going to bed. You can also apply aloe Vera gel.
4. Apply neem oil or tea tree oil over problem areas.
5. Make neem powder paste to apply as face mask by adding rose water/water or yoghurt to it. Leave it for 20 mins and the rinse with cold water. Apply three times a week.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
try the pill.
plenty of water
try the pill.
plenty of water
Lol what a joke. 'gO vEgAn'. You cultists will pounce on every opportunity to lure others in. You're taking into advantage OPs desperate situation to further your agenda. Jeez. Scum of the earth.
Justanotheranon6
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by idk............)
im 14 years old I have sevre acne i have had it for 4 years now Im very depressed ive been on lymecycline for 4 months now but it hasnt helped please help me clear it up .I have school in 3 weeks n im hping for my acne to clear up a lil bit .
Go see a doctor/ dermatologist.
The solutions depends on the kind of spots ur getting. Where r u getting them, are they greasy or dry?
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Lol what a joke. 'gO vEgAn'. You cultists will pounce on every opportunity to lure others in. You're taking into advantage OPs desperate situation to further your agenda. Jeez. Scum of the earth.
Going vegan actually made my friend break out like crazy lol
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Going vegan actually made my friend break out like crazy lol
Vegans are allergic to statistics and research. They'll make the boldest claims, and go into an emotional rant after being pushed to back up their claims.
pinesandapples2001
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Dairy may be a factor to your acne problems. I'd try reducing or eliminating it for a period of time to see if that is the cause of your acne. Mind you, a period of time may mean months. You'd have to research what others have done.
Also, tea tree oil really helps. Apply a bit every day, it works.
Wash your face with soap daily to clear out the germs and all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.75%
Excited (146)
8.91%
Worried (296)
18.06%
Terrified (370)
22.57%
Meh (151)
9.21%
Confused (36)
2.2%
Putting on a brave face (224)
13.67%
Impatient (207)
12.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise