gulkaur
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
on a personal statement, or just in general, how much should we talk about extra curricular activities? how many do we talk about? how much detail do we go into? how much do universities pay attention to the activities you do?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Extra curriculars - 0-2 sentences
Super curriculars (activities relevant to your subject) - somewhere between half and 90%

Universities don’t care about your collection of badges. They do want to here about things that you’ve done and enjoyed related to your subject in your own time.
gulkaur
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by PQ)
Extra curriculars - 0-2 sentences
Super curriculars (activities relevant to your subject) - somewhere between half and 90%

Universities don’t care about your collection of badges. They do want to here about things that you’ve done and enjoyed related to your subject in your own time.
makes sense, thank you!
question though, what's the main difference between extra-curriculars and super-curriculars? what would some examples of each be (so like if I voluntarily helped out in something at school that was related to my subject of choice would that be extra-curricular of super-curricular)?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (87)
24.37%
No (270)
75.63%

Watched Threads