Markbcb18
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,

I am a recent graduate in economics, top 20 university. So I applied to a few firms right at the beginning of September for accountancy. Applied to big 4, BDO and RSM. I didn't prepare myself at all for their tests and just did them all passively in one week. Didn't make it past any of the tests. Now I've graduated, i'm in need of a job but realised I cant apply to any of the top tier firms.

What are the opportunities at other mid and lower tier firms? What can I expect to earn after X amount of years. What do people who join the trainee programmes at lower tier firms end up doing once they have qualified? and are the prospects for lower tier trainees drastically lower than those who qualify from big four.

Thanks

Mark
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Markbcb18)
Hello,

I am a recent graduate in economics, top 20 university. So I applied to a few firms right at the beginning of September for accountancy. Applied to big 4, BDO and RSM. I didn't prepare myself at all for their tests and just did them all passively in one week. Didn't make it past any of the tests. Now I've graduated, i'm in need of a job but realised I cant apply to any of the top tier firms.

What are the opportunities at other mid and lower tier firms? What can I expect to earn after X amount of years. What do people who join the trainee programmes at lower tier firms end up doing once they have qualified? and are the prospects for lower tier trainees drastically lower than those who qualify from big four.

Thanks

Mark
Hi, sorry you've not had any responses to this yet - just giving it a quick bump, so hopefully someone will be along soon

Princepieman might know more on this one :hat2:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%