dianette for skin Watch

light_tunnel
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
hey, ive been on it for about 1 month and i can definitly see improvements already in certain areas

but, i know im going to have to wait for it to work, but does anyone have any suggestions on products to use or a regime whilst i wait for it to work its magic?

thankyou.

:tsr2:
light_tunnel
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
oh, i thought i picked the right catergory when i chose to put it in fashion and beauty, because it was about products.

stacy_j91
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hi
I'm on Dianette too
And I'm pleased to say I am noticing improvements in my skin....about time, I had tried just about everything else!!

Hmm but I have no advice really, apart from not over cleaning or using any harsh scrubs.
Beautiful_Plumage
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
have you guys got any other side effects though? Has it caused any mood fluctuations at all?

Hehe there's so many threads on the pill today I'm thinking of changing mine to one that gives me better skin...

...and *ahem* bigger boobs
summertime_
Report 11 years ago
i used it (didnt bother using any other spot creams with it, just soap and water) and it completely cleared up my skin, didnt get bigger boobs though
Kabloomybuzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've been thinking about it. I'm on doxycyline right now and it doesn't seem to be making any difference. Any side effect that people have had? How does it affect periods?
jointhedots
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I got on with it really well. No side effects at all really, compared to other pills I was on. You're not meant to stay on it for too long though.
Lucy...
Report 11 years ago
I have been on dianette for 6 months now. To be honest, I'm not sure if my skin would be any worse without it, but i'm staying on for the meantime anyway.
In terms of side effects, around the 4th month of taking it I did put on weight - went from 7.5 stone to about 8 stone. Though this may not sound a lot, but it happened within 3 weeks. I'm not too bothered because I'm still underweight apparently for my height.

Before I was on dianette I took antibiotics (internal and external) and tried many creams etc. The external antibiotic cream worked best but then I became allergic to it ... so after trying all of them, dianette is probs best for me.
Quistis
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Dianette is great - have been on it for almost a year, and it's drastically reduced the number of new spots I've been getting! Got far too many acne scars, though - so I still trowel the make-up on!

I've been pretty lucky - no side-effects, aside from a slight weight gain (a few lbs, not a huge deal as I'm quite slim) and a very welcome increase in my bra size!

But I feel we're missing the point of the OP, although I can't work it out either - did you post it in F&B because you wanted advice on beauty regimes to cover up the spots until they clear, or do you want advice on anti-spot products?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (61)
23.11%
No (203)
76.89%

Watched Threads