Fitness test ambulance technician

Watch
paula5146
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi
I've been invited to attend a fitness test for ambulance technician, just wondered what to expect? The email lists 5 exercises. Althoughbive seen different ones online that include bleep test (paramedics maybe). 3 mins carrying 30kg, have you to run up and downstairs or is it one step ?? Could someone enlighten me please?

Thank you
Advertisement
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by paula5146)
Hi
I've been invited to attend a fitness test for ambulance technician, just wondered what to expect? The email lists 5 exercises. Althoughbive seen different ones online that include bleep test (paramedics maybe). 3 mins carrying 30kg, have you to run up and downstairs or is it one step ?? Could someone enlighten me please?

Thank you
contact who your are interviewing for, they should be able to tell you specifically what it is so you can prepare.
Nikki498
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can I ask did you go to the fitness test. I’ve got one coming up and wondering the same thing about the 30k on the stairs any info would be great. Thank you
Advertisement
BlueLightDriver
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Nikki498)
Can I ask did you go to the fitness test. I’ve got one coming up and wondering the same thing about the 30k on the stairs any info would be great. Thank you
Which ambulance service are you applying for? Different ambulance services have different requirements. If you mean EEAST then it's likely to be up and down on one step (like step aerobics) but other services will vary.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (22)
23.4%
No (72)
76.6%

Watched Threads