Best subway combination? Watch

milliondollarcorpse
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I'm sure there's been several of these threads, but I'm really craving a subway now so I ask - what's your favorite combination?

I like a fair few but I think mine has to be - Spicy Italian (cheese/toasted) with lettuce and tomato, then with some honey mustard sauce to finish it off

edit: herbs & cheese bread aswell
x_emme_x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Meatball all the way! Not toasted but with cheese plenty of salad and olives. As for bread I don't really have a favourite!
blahhh
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Herb and cheese bread....spicy italian.....double cheese...toasted....lettuce....j alapenos....cucumber...salt & pepper....mayo....

:eating:
bekahchu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Subway club, with extra salami, on italian herb and cheese bread, toasted, with olives, lettuce, peppers and plenty of good ol' southwest sauce.
Noémie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
italian herbs and cheese with meatball marinara, triple cheese, heated, with lettuce sweetcorn onions cucumber olives and mayo and ranch sauce and bbq sauce.
tehre is nothing better.
andysmith25
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Meatballs, cheese, BBQ sauce and jalapeños, on Italian bread. No other salad or anything. Ooh, I'm hungry now. Can't wait for the Subway to open near here!
Bebbs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
chicken teriakyi on honey oat, cheese + toasted, all the salad and sweet onion sauce
Plato123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Italian BMT on Honey Oat bread toasted with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, red onions, mayonnaise and a sprinkling of salt.
dressitup
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Chicken and bacon, toasted, no cheese with lettuce, cucumber and onions, aswell as caesar sauce! Mmmm. Making me hungry.
lily_w
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hearty italian with tuna, cheese and mayonnaise! everyone moans at me for being boring when i order it, but i love it lol
* Catrin *
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Teryaki chicken, cheese (toasted) lettuce, cucumber, onions, peppers, sweet onion sauce all on hearty itallian! MMMM
Norfolkadam
Report 10 years ago
Veggie Delite with onion, olives, sweet onion sauce, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers.

Now I'm not a vegetarian any more Im quite looking forward to trying one of their meat ones.
Jabbamuffin
Badges: 1
Report 10 years ago
Chicken Tikka.
Single cheese.
Toasted.
Lettuce.
Red Onion (a little).
Mayo.
misswilliams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
well being a sandwich artist i have had every combination going but here's my personal favourite:

melt on honey oat bread
mont jack cheese (no one likes that plastic cheese stuff)
toasted
lettuce, carrots, maybe a bit of onion
southwest sauce with a line of ranch and mayo too

heaveeeen. shame i'm on weight watchers now, there are way too many points in subways, working there is hell haha.
RosiePosiePuddingAndPie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Norfolkadam)
Veggie Delite with onion, olives, sweet onion sauce, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers.

Now I'm not a vegetarian any more Im quite looking forward to trying one of their meat ones.
Ah but did you ever try a veggy patty? *drools*

For me, it would have to be a veggy patty on hearty Italian, with all the salad apart from green peppers and jalepenos (ugh!), and then either mayonaise or BBQ sauce. Haven't had one in ages! Damn healthy eating
Bebbs
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
is veg patty that dodgy looking slab?
Norfolkadam
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by RosiePosiePuddingAndPie)
Ah but did you ever try a veggy patty? *drools*

For me, it would have to be a veggy patty on hearty Italian, with all the salad apart from green peppers and jalepenos (ugh!), and then either mayonaise or BBQ sauce. Haven't had one in ages! Damn healthy eating
Yuck. Any attempt at creating a "veggie burger/patty" is beyond my tastes. It's just mushed up vegetables.
whats_its_face
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Can I have a footlong BMT with Herb and Cheese bread please? Peppered cheese and toasted. I would like lettuce, olivers and peppers. Southwest sauce. No salt or pepper. Thanks :cool:
Sick Puppy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
chicken faajita south west sauce on italian
mmmmmmmmmmmm
Kizz91
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm scared of subway They go too fast and im too indecisive! Going there always makes me fell very stupid...and it's bloody expensive for a pretty rubbish sandwich.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (72)
7.79%
I used to but I don't now (25)
2.71%
No, but I want to start (343)
37.12%
No, I am unable to (234)
25.32%
No, I chose not to (250)
27.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise