Best subway combination? Watch

badof123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Italian bread, not toasted, Swiss cheese, turkey, pickles,lettuce,tomatoes, olives, honey mustard, mayonnaise!
Habiseca
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
italian bread, toasted, cheese (idk the type just cheese), veggie patty, olives, muchrooms, jalapenos, mayonnaise/any chilli flavour/ honey mustard (have heard it's good with the veggie patty, cheese and mushrooms, but yet to try it) - great and somewhat healthy
Riddled_enigma
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hearty Italian bread with Chicken, Ham and cheese, toasted and then Onions, Sweetcorn and mayo 😍
angieazourii
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
as an employee at subway in australia. i would highly recommend the chicken classic, on italian bread with cheddar cheese toasted. i get lettuce tomato, onion, carrot and olives. tons of southwest sauce and one line of ranch with heaps of salt and pepper. another favourite is the pizza sub. italian bread with mozzarella cheese , toasted WITH onions and olives (another good salad wouldn’t be capsicum but i’m not a fan) add marinara sauce before roasting and extra after toasting. NO EXTRA SALADS but heaps of salt and pepper a great side is a garlic and cheese toastie.... SOOO GOOD !!!!
snazzy viking
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
ham with lettuce and tomato in hearty italian bread

used to get italian BMT but ham is apparently healthier
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by milliondollarcorpse)
I'm sure there's been several of these threads, but I'm really craving a subway now so I ask - what's your favorite combination?

I like a fair few but I think mine has to be - Spicy Italian (cheese/toasted) with lettuce and tomato, then with some honey mustard sauce to finish it off

edit: herbs & cheese bread aswell
Itallian bread with the veggie patty, lettuce, onions, olives & sweet onion & bbq sauce! It is so good you have to try!!
Sophia
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Rah, 11 years and this thread is still going :rofl:

My regular order is Meatball Marinara with Italian herb & cheese bread, tomato, sweetcorn and BBQ sauce.
Bill Nye
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Italian 6 inch, toasted, blt
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Foot long, Honey Oat, Toasted, Chicken Teriyaki, Grated Cheese, Onion, Carrot, Lettuce, Green Pepper, Sweet Chili Sauce.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (105)
17.65%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
27.39%
Not great so far... (212)
35.63%
I want to drop out! (115)
19.33%

Watched Threads