Boyriend/Ex-boyfriend problem Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Okay so first off currently he is my ex-boyfriend. We got to know each other in April through Instagram. We both go to the same school but I am one grade above him. So he enrolled into our school for A2 just as I graduated from school, which is why we never really met in school. I remember seeing him in the hallways and thinking to myself that he looks good. So we started texting each other very frequently and just after 3 weeks of texting, he asked me out (around the end of April). I was so happy and I said yes. (Even yet we haven't even met once.) So we dated throughout the month of May. We couldn't really even think of meeting because of our exams, so it was mostly texting, sending pictures and calling. But just after 1 month of us "dating", his mom found out about our relationship. (He didn't have a phone then so he was using his mom's phone.) So he had to break up with me. But we never stopped texting and he still wanted to meet me. He kept saying he loved me but I never thought he was serious about it after our break up. He asked to meet me so many times since then but I had to cancel all of them because my parents are pretty strict. Well finally I met him at his house last week. His parents weren't at home. It was just us. We kissed (he initiated it), he was cuddling me, he even took my bra off from underneath my T-shirt. I fell in love with him all over again after seeing him. I never stopped loving him anyways. But since we met he hasn't been texting me as he used to. He just texts me for a few minutes at night and thats it. I can see that he is online throughout the day but he doesn't reply. He is a bit busy these days but he has never been so absent through text before. He did ask to meet me again twice but I had to cancel. I just can't help thinking that he is using me for just pleasure. I really wish that isn't the case because I love him so much. What should I do? I feel so lost.
username4894900
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay so first off currently he is my ex-boyfriend. We got to know each other in April through Instagram. We both go to the same school but I am one grade above him. So he enrolled into our school for A2 just as I graduated from school, which is why we never really met in school. I remember seeing him in the hallways and thinking to myself that he looks good. So we started texting each other very frequently and just after 3 weeks of texting, he asked me out (around the end of April). I was so happy and I said yes. (Even yet we haven't even met once.) So we dated throughout the month of May. We couldn't really even think of meeting because of our exams, so it was mostly texting, sending pictures and calling. But just after 1 month of us "dating", his mom found out about our relationship. (He didn't have a phone then so he was using his mom's phone.) So he had to break up with me. But we never stopped texting and he still wanted to meet me. He kept saying he loved me but I never thought he was serious about it after our break up. He asked to meet me so many times since then but I had to cancel all of them because my parents are pretty strict. Well finally I met him at his house last week. His parents weren't at home. It was just us. We kissed (he initiated it), he was cuddling me, he even took my bra off from underneath my T-shirt. I fell in love with him all over again after seeing him. I never stopped loving him anyways. But since we met he hasn't been texting me as he used to. He just texts me for a few minutes at night and thats it. I can see that he is online throughout the day but he doesn't reply. He is a bit busy these days but he has never been so absent through text before. He did ask to meet me again twice but I had to cancel. I just can't help thinking that he is using me for just pleasure. I really wish that isn't the case because I love him so much. What should I do? I feel so lost.
you probably like him more because he keeps pushing you away
Anonymous #1
(Original post by XavierMyshkin)
you probably like him more because he keeps pushing you away
U mean that I like him more because he keeps pushing me away or that it seems like he is pushing me away and I like him more than he likes me?
username4894900
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
U mean that I like him more because he keeps pushing me away or that it seems like he is pushing me away and I like him more than he likes me?
the first...
Anonymous #1
the first...
Yea well maybe i guess... But i started liking him since we started talking. I just wish he hadn't made a move on me last week because now its just heartbreaking.
username4894900
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Yea well maybe i guess... But i started liking him since we started talking. I just wish he hadn't made a move on me last week because now its just heartbreaking.
distract yourself - it happens to us all :") don't let it get to you so much
Anonymous #1
distract yourself - it happens to us all :") don't let it get to you so much
Thank you! :heart:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (431)
58.64%
Yes- I don't like it (40)
5.44%
No- I want it (214)
29.12%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.8%

Watched Threads