?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Which is the better show?
Secretariat123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Breaking bad for me. If you are into sci fi and fake stuff/everyone having sex with each other then i guess you would like one of the other two...
topcat2806
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I loved Breaking Bad. I started Walking Dead. Yet to start Game of Thrones
FluffyUnicorn18
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Breaking bad all the way
Kithhh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Walking Dead ain't got nothing on Breaking Bad. Though it's prequel series Better Call Saul is shaping up to surpass BB.
Kithhh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Game of Thrones S1-4 storytellling was masterful. 5-6 the story and writing started to falter a little but the visual spectacle ramped up especially.
7-8 everything went downhill.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Breaking Bad is probably the best overall. Even with its other weaker moments, it's only S7 falling off a cliff that takes Thrones out of contention. Walking Dead isn't playing in the same ball park.
asif007
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Breaking Bad is by far the best of those choices. It’s consistent all the way through 5 seasons and one of the best dramas you will ever see. Game of Thrones I can’t really comment cos I haven’t seen all of it yet. Walking Dead I found kinda dry and slow for the first few episodes so I gave up on that.

My favourite dramas are 24, Homeland, Power and Breaking Bad. Check them all out!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (9)
8.65%
Disagree (5)
4.81%
Neither agree or disagree (34)
32.69%
Agree (40)
38.46%
Strongly Agree (16)
15.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise