The Student Room Group

Sciences Po | Admissions 2020

Scroll to see replies

anyone applying for international development
Hi everyone!

Same here! Received an email ealier this evening that I am admissible! (applied for the Master in Political Theory - French program). Congrats to everyone and good luck! :smile: Hoping for an early answer concerning admission!
Hey guys I just got my admissibility email for the school of public affairs :smile:
Original post by Karumi Maina
Same here. Got an email today confirming admissibility.

wow! hope we could be classmates. cross fingers to us!
Reply 64
Hi everyone, I applied end of Octobre and got my admissibility email yesterday as well. Has anyone applied for environmental policy? Cant find anyone with who's done my degree on any threads
Reply 65
Original post by Kendallwells
Hello! I applied for the Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action on November 1st. Today I received an email saying that I am admissible! Good luck everyone!

Hi, is it the One-year Master in Global Advanced Studies? I’ve applied for the same but haven’t received the admissible email yet. It still says ‘under review’. I submitted on October 29th. It’s been 3 full weeks.
Original post by Deekal
Hi, is it the One-year Master in Global Advanced Studies? I’ve applied for the same but haven’t received the admissible email yet. It still says ‘under review’. I submitted on October 29th. It’s been 3 full weeks.

Hi there!

No the program is a two-year Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action. I'm sure the delay is just because it's a different program.
Reply 67
Hey I received my admissible email 3 days ago. Now hoping to hear back on the final decision :smile:
I received the admissible email days ago. Good luck to you all!
Applying for International Development :h:
Reply 69
hi
Reply 70
bonjour, I am an applicant from Canada applying to the master in International development.
Original post by lukan
bonjour, I am an applicant from Canada applying to the master in International development.

Me too! which university are you from
Reply 72
Hey guys, anyone else has applied before November 3rd but hadn’t received the admissible email yet?
Reply 73
Original post by Tomatolover
Me too! which university are you from

mcgill, u?
Reply 74
hi is anyone admitted yet?
Reply 75
Original post by lukan
hi is anyone admitted yet?

Nope, I don't think so - at least not based on this forum. I think people would comment if they received admission. I am one of the many who received the admissibility email, but still waiting for an admission decision. I would imagine admission decisions could start coming out next week or the week after.
Reply 76
Haven’t even received admissibility email yet.
Reply 77
Original post by Deekal
Haven’t even received admissibility email yet.

when did u submit ur application ?
Reply 78
On Oct 29
Reply 79
Original post by Deekal
On Oct 29

oh‘ that is strange.. best of luck for u ..
Which programme are u aiming for ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending