Please help! I have really big moobs... Watch

Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
There’s no way that exercising will resolve it? Even if I get down to a really low fat percentage?
Nope. It’s breast tissue, your breast glands have grown due to an uneven hormonal imbalance between Estrogen and Testosterone.

You have actual breats, breast tissue and glands, not a fat chest, otherwise they’d be less round, more saggy, and the middle bit would be fat too, it’s definitely gynecomastia which can only be reduced with surgery although some studies say Tamaxofin (a breast cancer drug) can reduce it if it’s caused by puberity but surgery is the only guaranteed way to completely remove it… I’m surprised your GP hasn’t told you this, get a new GP and do what I said if you want to get that surgery and not cough up ££££’s. Call your (new) GP every week and say it hurts, it’s sore, you can’t touch it and can’t stop thinking about it, the pain is hurting you constantly, it’s mentally draining and making you self conscious… exaggerated. Or you won’t get surgery on the NHS like 90%+ of others like you.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by 3121)
Nope. It’s breast tissue, your breast glands have grown due to an uneven hormonal imbalance between Estrogen and Testosterone.

You have actual breats, breast tissue and glands, not a fat chest, otherwise they’d be less round, more saggy, and the middle bit would be fat too, it’s definitely gynecomastia which can only be reduced with surgery although some studies say Tamaxofin (a breast cancer drug) can reduce it if it’s caused by puberity but surgery is the only guaranteed way to completely remove it… I’m surprised your GP hasn’t told you this, get a new GP and do what I said if you want to get that surgery and not cough up ££££’s. Call your (new) GP every week and say it hurts, it’s sore, you can’t touch it and can’t stop thinking about it, the pain is hurting you constantly, it’s mentally draining and making you self conscious… exaggerated. Or you won’t get surgery on the NHS like 90%+ of others like you.
I’m happy to pay since I have the money, I just want them gone as quick as possible. I need to contact several clinics as the one I’ve just spoken to only has availability for a consultation during freshers week. So are there people that have six packs with man boobs? I can’t find any people like that when I’ve researched. What lifting weights not break down the tissue?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
I’m happy to pay since I have the money, I just want them gone as quick as possible. I need to contact several clinics as the one I’ve just spoken to only has availability for a consultation during freshers week. So are there people that have six packs with man boobs? I can’t find any people like that when I’ve researched. What lifting weights not break down the tissue?
Are you based in London? Because there are a lot of clinics in Harley Street which is perpendicular to Oxford Street.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
yousman3357
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This is a good video to watch:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oMjcZMFMICI
Anonymous #1
Are you based in London? Because there are a lot of clinics in Harley Street which is perpendicular to Oxford Street.
Yes I’m trying a lot of those to get an appointment soon. They seem to be extremely busy as two have now come back to say they are unavailable until autumn
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Yes I’m trying a lot of those to get an appointment soon. They seem to be extremely busy as two have now come back to say they are unavailable until autumn
Damn. That sucks because I also wanted to get a gyno surgery in London. I’ll try call some up
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Damn. That sucks because I also wanted to get a gyno surgery in London. I’ll try call some up
Please let me know if you have any success. I wanted to get it over and done with before uni but that’s not looking very possible atm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.75%
Excited (146)
8.91%
Worried (296)
18.06%
Terrified (370)
22.57%
Meh (151)
9.21%
Confused (36)
2.2%