The Student Room Group

boyfriend cheated on me

im in a bad place my bf of a few months cheated on me im gutted cuz I left this other guy who was my first for him because the other guy I felt was not much of a man and the guy who cheated on me was hot and was amazing in bed but now hes gone off with this other girl and im crying its not fair, I messaged my ex asking maybe we should try again but hes messaged back saying hes got a new girl and told me not to ever contact him, im in such a mess and I want my ex back do I have a chance? is he likely to break up with this new girl?
Original post by hell chick
im in a bad place my bf of a few months cheated on me im gutted cuz I left this other guy who was my first for him because the other guy I felt was not much of a man and the guy who cheated on me was hot and was amazing in bed but now hes gone off with this other girl and im crying its not fair, I messaged my ex asking maybe we should try again but hes messaged back saying hes got a new girl and told me not to ever contact him, im in such a mess and I want my ex back do I have a chance? is he likely to break up with this new girl?

So basically you cheated on your ex with this guy whose now cheated on you? That's karma and no your ex seems happy with the new girl who he deserves so leave him alone
Reply 2
It's not fair to treat your ex as a backup. I get that it's hard but if you cared about his feelings in the slightest you'll find someone new xx
And they say karma doesn't exist

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending