Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
So logically I don’t want a boyfriend because I don’t think it’s something that would be good for me at the moment for lots of reasons and I’ve heard so many awful stories like men seeming really sweet and later becoming really emotionally and physically violent. While I’m assuming and hoping this isn’t toooo common, I still am sceptical and don’t have much trust. Buttt my annoying hormones make me really want one

though even if I did 100% want one, I think my first impression I give off seems to repel people, I’m very awkward at first so that’s fun.

I just felt like ranting a bit, also procrastinating.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
Buy a sex toy
I'mPooPoo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So logically I don’t want a boyfriend because I don’t think it’s something that would be good for me at the moment for lots of reasons and I’ve heard so many awful stories like men seeming really sweet and later becoming really emotionally and physically violent. While I’m assuming and hoping this isn’t toooo common, I still am sceptical and don’t have much trust. Buttt my annoying hormones make me really want one

though even if I did 100% want one, I think my first impression I give off seems to repel people, I’m very awkward at first so that’s fun.

Yeah I feel the same to be honest. I don’t think I want a boyfriend either.
username4355882
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I feel like that the entire time I am single and then I get into a relationship and I think "lmao how was I single all this time?" and when I am single again, I am just like "relationships are such chores and so overrated. don't need no man"

I am a mess :rofl:
Anonymous #3
Report 4 months ago
This thread is how our world population will decline in a nutshell
Anonymous #4
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Finish your university degree and then think about boyfriends ..... most aren’t *******s but you’ll spend most time talking without doing anything so think of it like this become homeless or to get a life.... (I spent 18 hrs talking with my girlfriend ... never managed to do anything I’m lucky I have a roof over my head) TL;DR don’t you’re too young boyfriends suck well any relationship... it’s toxic
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (418)
43.82%
No (99)
10.38%
I'm not old enough (437)
45.81%

Watched Threads