The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i am a hopeless romantic

there is nothing more i love than cuddling up in the duvet with my bf jsut enjoying each others company, we don't even have to do anything...walking just holding hands...laying in fields watching the clouds...:biggrin:

although the art and poetry thing is not really for me!! but each to their own! i'm sure there is someone out there for you!
storminaDcup
i am a hopeless romantic

there is nothing more i love than cuddling up in the duvet with my bf jsut enjoying each others company, we don't even have to do anything...walking just holding hands...laying in fields watching the clouds...:biggrin:

although the art and poetry thing is not really for me!! but each to their own! i'm sure there is someone out there for you!

I envy you truely. The art and poetry is just something i enjoy, but the clean sort of relationship is hard to come by, especially living so close to liverpool.
Reply 3
same here.

just spending time just the two of us doing whatever as long as it's just us two :smile:
storminaDcup
i am a hopeless romantic

Me too! And OP, there are people out there for you, some people are just slightly too shy to admit it!
I definitely have a romantic side. I love long walks on sunny days, getting caught in the forest in the rain, looking at the stars, lying in the sun with my boyfriend etc. He loves it too.

Relationships arn't all about clubbing, getting drunk together and having sex.
I like being romantic :yep:
moonlit_streets
Me too! And OP, there are people out there for you, some people are just slightly too shy to admit it!

It seems that there are people around like me! the closest being the other side of the country. Mayhap sometime i will have to try and organise a romantics meet and get singles and couples in one place. Though it would be hard and likely end with me standing alone waiting for people who can't make it.
it helps my bf is completely utterly romantic too...gives most guys a run for their money i reckon haha. in fact i think he is more so than myself.

im glad someone agrees with me :smile: being romantic is what keeps the relationship alive!! me and my boyfriend havent even slept together yet even though we've been together for a year and a half..we know we're not just with each for sex or anything, its because we truly love each other..and that romantic side is what keeps it sweet!

its the simple things...not liek someone said, at it like rabbits sex, clubbing together etc...although i do enjoy the clubbing bit purely because i love clubbing myself, dancing with my boyfriend is an added bonus
I love that stuff, but not all of the time. It's good to make things more lively by doing things every now and then :smile:
I don't think I have a romantic side. I hate all the "looking at the stars" stuff. Doesn't make sense to me.

My idea of romance is sitting in the loo as I read Auto Trader.
Ahh I am such a romantic too.

I love poetry and long walks and I can't find anyone either!! Well my best guy mate is like that but he doesn't like me :frown:

But yeahhh I'm so like you! x
Haha it's a shame we're both guys OP, you sound like my ideal girl:p:

To be honest, I think I'm destined to be alone:s-smilie:
In an ideal world it would be so easy to find somebody that suits you. I like being romantic...although i cant seem to find a guy that does...probably coz boys at uni are party boys...but i also like to be a party girl, so its hard to find a guy who can be both. I either find one or the other and they dont like the other side of me lol.

Guys find it hard to grasp that im such a girly girl, but also that i can be one of the lads and love cars at the same time...they laugh when i tell them my hobby is VW's but at the same time i could enjoy spending hours shoe shopping lol.

But im ploughing on with the search lol.
Anonymous
Ahh I am such a romantic too.

I love poetry and long walks and I can't find anyone either!! Well my best guy mate is like that but he doesn't like me :frown:

But yeahhh I'm so like you! x

Have you confessed to him? Does he know you like him?
Around where i live i have yet to meet anyone like me. Perhaps when i go to uni there will me more, but i don't hold much hope. I am continuously called eccentric by my friends here. Theres not alot of people round here who understand why i enjoy just being with people.

Still if you feel like chatting -open to anyone- you can always message me for my msn -if its not on my profile-
To be fair though I think its rare to come across guys who are like the OP, chivalry is dead :frown: its all about lust and crap. Sighhh
Reply 16
I'm totally romantic in my unromantic ways....
No-one is destined to be alone, -religious moment- If you don't find your love in this life, than perhaps in the next you will be blessed with that gift. -religious time over-
And i frequently get refered to as a girl for being romantic, the joys of an all boys school ¬¬

And i do like to party, just not all the time. I like trying new things and if i haven't tried something, the i am always up for finding out how.
Reply 18
Faith In Chaos
Haha it's a shame we're both guys OP, you sound like my ideal girl:p:

To be honest, I think I'm destined to be alone:s-smilie:

:dito:
Do you write poetry?

I told my best mate I did like him but its a long story, I love the fact hes so philosophical and stuff. And I would add u on msn but i cant find ur address?

Latest

Trending

Trending