This discussion is closed.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by malleablegrace)
Aww... can't decide whether to class that as romance or just plain desperate hahaha

The former! :p:

I'm not that bad, am I?
forgottenromeo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I do chem and math as well T_T. Module 7 of aqa spec b, its microbes and diseases.
cynthiahxp
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ugh, Math, just finished Calculus myself, was terrible, didn't even take the exam for it as I'd knew I'd fail.
Hmm diseases, not bad if it's taken from the evolutionary approach. Well I'm sure you'll do fine if you're as big of a nerd as you seem :p: (not an insult because I'm a nerd myself lol)

I need to find some caffiene or something, I am only deviating this thread further with my bleariness lol
forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
I just knocked my coffee over T_T, and i prefere the term ******edly challenged. :p:
cynthiahxp
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hahaha, nice. It's like 2 in the afternoon over there isn't it? Go have some lunch or something lol. Meanwhile it is 8 19 AM here, ****my summer bed time is in around two hours!
I need nourishment, a banana is calling my name lol.
cynthiahxp
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oi random thought - we should start a Romantic society at Sheffield haha, too bad the majority that would join it might have....some interesting ideas of the concept lol
forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
Lol its 1.24 pm here. but i have been up since 8 am yesterday.
princess_sue
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I asked my fella if he would like a weekend away with me in London exploring the museums and art gallery's for my 21st Birthday (my treat) and he told me museums and gallery's are boring and that he couldn't think of anything worse jerk.

Any hopeless romantics want to take his place? lol
cynthiahxp
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by forgottenromeo)
Lol its 1.24 pm here. but i have been up since 8 am yesterday.
You win the insomniac prize then :p:

And princesssue, what a jerk to say something like that to a suggestion for YOUR birthday that you were paying for. That's ridiculous.
forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
I agree with cynthia, and with luck i am heading up to sheffield for uni in the fall. There seems to be a couple people who will be round there, we should all meet up at some point.
KelZee
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I like a guy to be a little romantic sometimes. Just when the romance goes over the top sometimes it can make me feel awkward, lol. Romance should be done only so often.

In my opinion, I'd rather have a guy who was romantic and wanted say, walks in the park sometimes, etc than some guy who just wanted us to go get razzled and have a quick shag afterwards every night.
cynthiahxp
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I agree we def should =]
I'll be there a week earlier (providing everything works well with a loan situation I'm having, otherwise I will not be off to Sheff at all lol), for a this international orientation bit, it'd be nice to do a proper meet up before everyone gets swept up by the partying of Freshers
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by KelZee)
I like a guy to be a little romantic sometimes. Just when the romance goes over the top sometimes it can make me feel awkward, lol. Romance should be done only so often.

In my opinion, I'd rather have a guy who was romantic and wanted say, walks in the park sometimes, etc than some guy who just wanted us to go get razzled and have a quick shag afterwards every night.
Haha, nicely put!
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I love being romantic

i would like to be romantic with the one I love one day and wouldloive them to 'join' in and appreciate it even if they arent a romantic themselves!!

forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
Yup, depending on grades and whether i can beg a place when i fail a level. We should all meet up and go explore
forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
As has been said alot all things in balance, theres times to be romantic and theres times to back away. You dont want to smother someone now do you!
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Also, a big thing about romanticism is originality.

It takes a lot of effort and a lot of thought to do soemthing that's genuinely romantic, because to be really good it has to be tailored to the person in question.

That in itself makes it too hard to do all the time... plus, if you do it all the time, it's not as special anymore!
cynthiahxp
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
oi you mean like late night strolls in the peak district like proper romantics? a whole group of us lmao funny image I just had.

You're not gonna fail. I've been trying to convince all you lot you'll be fine, especially if you're smart enough to consider tackling a Chem course imo. I guess ppl don't like my advice because I graduated like two weeks ago and haven't had a proper stress worthy exam for months lol
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Didn't know there were any other guys like that, thought I was the only one, heh.

I understand how people feel, saying they feel like they're destined to be alone - I find it just too hard. So, I think I am, but just 'hopeless.'

Heh.
forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
Lol i have a right to be pessimistic! I sat the AS modules 3 times. The originality is key!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25%
No (93)
75%

Watched Threads