This discussion is closed.
Mathy, Ace from Space
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a hopeless romantic; my idea of true happiness is finding that one person you love more than anything. I want to find someone to write poetry to and look at the stars with :love:
Likewise.
forgottenromeo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a hopeless romantic; my idea of true happiness is finding that one person you love more than anything. I want to find someone to write poetry to and look at the stars with :love: but I'm single at the moment and it's horrible

I'm not sure why but I felt like this should be anon
Cause you are shy of being ridiculed? I think everyone is looking for that special person whether they know it or not. Its how we express the desire that differs.
Mathy, Ace from Space
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Okay, this is fast becoming my favourite thread...
forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
its doing quite well as a thread.
Mathy, Ace from Space
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It's awesome, it's like a giant pick-me-up thread...
J-D
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I love romance and my bf is th most romantic guy ever
he took me 2 paris and proposed on top of the Eiffel Tower
Cheesy maybe?
i don't care i loved it
xx
Mathy, Ace from Space
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by J-D)
Cheesy maybe?
i don't care i loved it
xx
WOW I love it you're SOOOO lucky!
I'm jealous...
forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
Overblown gestures are amazing, if you can afford them. Usually i save up all year and do something huge on valentines day. Though i have been single the last couple. But valentines before last i handed out red ribbons to everyone in my school and the girls school down the road who would take them.
Mathy, Ace from Space
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I saw the cutest episode of 8 Simple Rules when Kyle refuses to do anything romantic on Valentines Day for Kerry, but then tells her later when she got upset that he wanted to wait till midnight so she'd have "her own special day"...
...I though that was really sweet.
Red ribbons - that's so cute! I wish I went to your school, the boys at our brother school are horrid...
forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
Most of the guys at my school can only be described accuratly as ghetto trash, But oh well. -my opinion-

I've seen that episode! It was sooo cool.
Anonymous #3
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by forgottenromeo)
Cause you are shy of being ridiculed? I think everyone is looking for that special person whether they know it or not. Its how we express the desire that differs.
I think you're right. There's other things I want in life but I'd trade it all in for the chance of true love (I've realised that's why I'm anon, so I can say cheesy things without feeling embarrassed about it :p:). GAH I hate being single I want a boy to cuddle up to at night.

This should actually be a society though. It looks like there's a lot of us out there
Desperate Prayer
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Absurd)
No no no, why is Byron a hero of yours? :p:

I just like almost everything about him - who he was, what he did, how he thought, what he said, how he said it.

Some of his words are very profound. The annoying thing is, im certain I could have come up with them myself, but the cad got something of a head start on me :p:
Pink_Diamond
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ahh omg i saw that episode...he was sooo sweet.

I just want to find someone who will do nice things for me.

On a 3year anniversary i set up my room really romantically, candles, music, rose petals on the bed...all that ya know But it went unappreciated
Mathy, Ace from Space
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I nearly cried at the end of that episode...
The boys there are either 'I-love-getting-drunk-on-a-night-out' types, full-blown geeks (those ones are my friends ) or guys who are pretty cool but never notice anyone but their friends...
Mathy, Ace from Space
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Aahhh, this thread is keeping me awake! I can't help it, it's kind of addictive!
forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
I'd love to have someone to just curl up with in front of a fire or something. Or going camping with them so we could sit and watch the sunset and the stars come up. Chances of me finding someone like that who is interested in me are slim though. I'm hardly average, and why can't we have a society?
chauhanvik
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
haha i thought i was the only one who lked conversations on thee phone for like hours jus talkin rubbish with someone n end up fallin asleep on the fone cuz u dont wna put the phone down on them. n i once spent agess lookin for this silver bracelet for this girl right just for a present n like i gave it her but i dont think she appreciated how much it sorta meant? im the sorta guy who buys presents cuz they mean somethin n like arent justt somethin random if you get me? n yup i hate when things goo unappreciated.
Anonymous #3
Report 11 years ago
forgottenromeo there's so much more to a partner than their looks, and by the sound of it any girl would be lucky to have you ;yes;

I want someone who'll go to the beach with me at night and sit there watching the waves, then stay up to see the sun rise. And serenade me on the guitar with songs he wrote himself.
xBillyBrownx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by J-D)
Cheesy maybe?
i don't care i loved it
xx
My god this is amazinggg! :love: :love:
I'm so jealous as well. But yes congratulations!!
funkyshoes
Report 11 years ago
man i love this thread!! lol im deffo a hopeless romantic, i wanna be swept of by feet, well first i gotta find the guy to be romatic with lol but still i love the gestures and all those sentimental things. some of the things that boys i fancied game me i still have in my room like a rose made from tissue...lol and those sweet texts..aah lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads