Level 3 BTEC - College hasn't emailed or sent letter for when our results day is? Watch

texet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Not sure what to do, or when to go in the school.
S.carter
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by texet)
My friend also does BTEC Level 3 and she knows her overall grade already. She got the same letter as us (I do A levels) so I assume you should go to the one on the 15th but not completely sure. Just because you do need the official paper and all she has is her teachers word.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
texet
Rep:
?
(Original post by S.carter)
My friend also does BTEC Level 3 and she knows her overall grade already. She got the same letter as us (I do A levels) so I assume you should go to the one on the 15th but not completely sure. Just because you do need the official paper and all she has is her teachers word.
Yeah, I got the A level one - I did BTEC Computer Science, and A level Maths and Business. Not sure why nothing BTEC has been mentioned to me.
S.carter
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by texet)
Yeah, I got the A level one - I did BTEC Computer Science, and A level Maths and Business. Not sure why nothing BTEC has been mentioned to me.
Yeah she hasn’t been told anything specifically, but I’m guessing you’ll still get a formal grade certificate so she’s going to the 15 results day
plainjayne1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am sure it was the same day as A level results last year at my local college. Have you emailed your tutor?
texet
Rep:
?
(Original post by plainjayne1)
I am sure it was the same day as A level results last year at my local college. Have you emailed your tutor?
Yeah, no response. Sent him an email on the 4th
ElNiñoo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by texet)
When I got my college results they just sent a letter home saying that my qualification was ready to be picked up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (141)
13.47%
Excited (95)
9.07%
Worried (196)
18.72%
Terrified (236)
22.54%
Meh (82)
7.83%
Confused (30)
2.87%