He used to bully me but now he wants to 'meet up' Watch

This discussion is closed.
asdfghjkl123456789
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
what have you done to make yourself so much more attractive?
i don't get it.
sugar_and_spice
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
When I was younger I used to be a bit of an ugly duckling... Who am I kidding? I used to look like crap. People always told me I was ugly and was bullied a lot. There was this guy in my class who used to tell me I look disgusting and that I'm so ugly and that I should suck his d*** with a plastic bag on my head so he couldn't see me. It has been a few years and (I'm not trying to sound big headed) but I have grown to be very attractive and get a lot of male attention. People find me attractive. Recently, he added me on facebook and has told me that I look amazing and that he wants to meet up. I don't know how to deal with this. I just want to lash out at him and tell him he';s a ******* that I would just like to castrate. But then I don't want to stoop to his level. What should I say to him when he complements me and tells me that he really wants to see me? The temptation is too strong to be horrible... He isn't the only one messagine me like this. There are other guys too who used to bully me and give me a horrible time. Now they all want to "meet up" as well.
you know that episode of Friends with Chandler, and the character Julia Roberts played?

I'd suggest that a prank like that is in order OP

Edit: yey Tyrotoxism got it in one!
asdfghjkl123456789
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
revenge is a bit mean. no point.
Aranyani
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Bismarck)
Say you'll meet up only if they come with a plastic bag over their head.
:laugh: i would SO do that!
xBillyBrownx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by mollymustard)
If they were horrible to you once, then they can't be that nice as people. Its not worth giving them the satisfaction or your attention if they treated you nastily just becuase you wernt attractive.
They must be meeting up with you purely for you new look, and thats not always a good thing. It shows how shallow they actually must be.

If you walk away from the opportunity, and make them realise they have missed there chance then you look like the bigger person. It might make them realise how wrong they were to tease you in the first place.
Do you really want to hang around with people you know have the potential to be really nasty?

If you are as attractive as you say you are, then you must have so many more better opportunities. Go out and find a nice guy who will treat you right!
I certainly agree!
tokyorose888
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
When I was younger I used to be a bit of an ugly duckling... Who am I kidding? I used to look like crap. People always told me I was ugly and was bullied a lot. There was this guy in my class who used to tell me I look disgusting and that I'm so ugly and that I should suck his d*** with a plastic bag on my head so he couldn't see me. It has been a few years and (I'm not trying to sound big headed) but I have grown to be very attractive and get a lot of male attention. People find me attractive. Recently, he added me on facebook and has told me that I look amazing and that he wants to meet up. I don't know how to deal with this. I just want to lash out at him and tell him he';s a ******* that I would just like to castrate. But then I don't want to stoop to his level. What should I say to him when he complements me and tells me that he really wants to see me? The temptation is too strong to be horrible... He isn't the only one messagine me like this. There are other guys too who used to bully me and give me a horrible time. Now they all want to "meet up" as well.
maybe he used to like you before thats why he bullied you, well thats how it works sometimes, when boys like you they try to get your attention my doing silly things to you...at the end of the day, follow what you feel comfrotable with.
julija
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
in Year 11 they had to be quite clever...
FizzBitch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think you should meet up with him and at least see what he has to say for himself. People do change and usually grow up alot through uni, so although he was a **** in the past, he could be a decent person now. On the other hand, he could still be a complete prick. Its up to you to decide whether you would feel comfortable with meeting him or not - and if you meet up with him, as studyboy said, keep your guard up.
TheLandOfNorwegia
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just tell him that you know he wouldn't want to meet up with you if you still looked like before and that he doesn't deserve your company.
#1_Wasteman
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Do you really have to ask what to do on a forum? I mean really?

There are so many stupid people on the internet it hurts.
tokyorose888
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by TheLandOfNorwegia)
Just tell him that you know he wouldn't want to meet up with you if you still looked like before and that he doesn't deserve your company.
people change, maybe he might think differently...i say definitely give him a chance
spartan101
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Err..OP why don't you just call him on it??

If you want to find out if hes changed, see how he reacts.

To be honest i doubt hes changed. He sounds like a total douche thats now annoyed with himself because the girl he used to bully is now hot. Hes only happy to be talking to you because he thinks you've forgotten and that hes in.

I mean there fun banter between people and then theres just being a ****. Sounds like he was part of the latter

If you've got principles you'll either mess with or tell him to do one. Karma's a beautiful thing....
Age_of_Innocence
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
He only wants to meet up now because he wants to spork you because like you said, you're attractive. He, and they, will still be the shallow nasty little gits they always were.
So, you can tell them to either a) bugger off, accompanied by an eloquent ego crushing putdown,

or

b) arrange a meet up. Keep reading. Say you live in Leeds. Tell them you now live somewhere else, or are staying somewhere else for summer, far away and hard to get to, like Taunton or something in Somerset. Go global if you think you can pull it off. Ask for a few pics, say you'd love to meet up, but for a one off thing. Hint heavily sex will be involved, make this little fool think it will be a one night stand for him to get laid. Make it believable, string him along by his penis with a situation that is amazingly good for him but not too far fetched.
Get him to meet on a Sunday or some other inconvenient day, in Taunton for instance, along way from the station. Pick somewhere which will make travelling hellish difficult and expensive.
Then on the appointed day you don't show up. Send him an email, or post on his Facebook wall saying you were late because you were looking for a bag for your head. Then follow option a) and tell him to try ****ing himself, he's probably used to it.
Veni_vidi
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
he only wants you because he knows you will say 'ok' and you have become pretty, he will probably use you in the end.
i think you should go for someone that likes you for who you are, i mean why didn't he like you before? obviously he's just attracted to you physically.
Veni_vidi
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Age_of_Innocence)
He only wants to meet up now because he wants to spork you because like you said, you're attractive. He, and they, will still be the shallow nasty little gits they always were.
So, you can tell them to either a) bugger off, accompanied by an eloquent ego crushing putdown,

or

b) arrange a meet up. Keep reading. Say you live in Leeds. Tell them you now live somewhere else, or are staying somewhere else for summer, far away and hard to get to, like Taunton or something in Somerset. Go global if you think you can pull it off. Ask for a few pics, say you'd love to meet up, but for a one off thing. Hint heavily sex will be involved, make this little fool think it will be a one night stand for him to get laid. Make it believable, string him along by his penis with a situation that is amazingly good for him but not too far fetched.
Get him to meet on a Sunday or some other inconvenient day, in Taunton for instance, along way from the station. Pick somewhere which will make travelling hellish difficult and expensive.
Then on the appointed day you don't show up. Send him an email, or post on his Facebook wall saying you were late because you were looking for a bag for your head. Then follow option a) and tell him to try ****ing himself, he's probably used to it.
if i was in this situation i'd go for the first one, make him taste his own medicine
Levid1992
Report 11 years ago
Just say something like Hmmmm, NO, or tell them too meet you somewhere and dont turn up, or just say remember when you used to bully me? and then say your not worth it and block him.
hayleyk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
HAHA oh man i'd go with ageofinnocence on this one

Or ignore the prat.
Electric_Dreams
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Bismarck)
Say you'll meet up only if they come with a plastic bag over their head.
;laugh; or dh00001's suggestion. :p:

EDIT: OR age_of_innocence's suggestion. :rofl:
Peel
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Although I think everyone needs a second chance every now and then, I really don't he's worth your time. If he was man of any substance he would have told you outright that he was sorry for how he treated you instead of passing it off as being 'silly'.
brokenheroes
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
my theory is that you probably weren't "ugly" at all back then and they were just being immature teenage boys trying to get your attention, and now he's trying a different tactic.
still, tell them to **** off. say you've discussed it with your 7ft boxer boyfriend and he says he doesn't feel comfortable with you meeting up with someone that used to bully his girlfriend and if he talks to you again then there will be words.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (65)
66.33%
No I haven't decided yet (20)
20.41%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
13.27%

Watched Threads