He used to bully me but now he wants to 'meet up' Watch

This discussion is closed.
Electric_Dreams
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by tokyorose888)
people change, maybe he might think differently...i say definitely give him a chance
;sandhu;
Why should she? It's obvious he's only interested in her because of her improved appearence, and after all the pain he caused her... again, why?! A flame burns you once, do you stick your finger in the fire again? No.
Beccydoodaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Tell him to keep dreaming.

He has probably changed his mind because you have changed in the way you look and the attraction is purely physical. You're better than that, use your experiences to seek out less shallow people. Enjoy his anguish when he realises he hasn't got a chance.

Yes, I'm mean and was bullied a bit too
juicyfruit
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
He doesn't sound as if he ever cared about your personality, only your looks, now you have grown to be attractive, he wants to talk to you..... he seems pretty superficial if you ask me :rolleyes:
Nahny01
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
I'd tell him/them to do one.

end of.
pork products
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Tell him to **** off, or if you feel like being mean just dont turn up to meeting him
Mighty Grandiose Noble Knight
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Don't meet up - of course. But i think you should forgive them.
Silentsea
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think you should crush him for all it's worth. Make him feel like a pile of crap.
Definatly do not give him a chance, why waste your time on scum like him.
Also mention something about a small penis. Preferably his.

Also one more thing, I don't even know why you are debating this. It really should be a simple, straight forward reaction: i.e ******* OFF MATE. done.
tokyorose888
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Electric_Dreams)
;sandhu;
Why should she? It's obvious he's only interested in her because of her improved appearence, and after all the pain he caused her... again, why?! A flame burns you once, do you stick your finger in the fire again? No.
:rolleyes: well you cant be 100% sure if hes still like that, flames can be put out and shes ONLY meeting him,( i say bring some friends too) if hes still like before, then she can reject him
FXX
Badges: 18
Report 11 years ago
What do I think? I think he's coming back to you because his attitude has caused him to lose all his friends as they grew up and matured and he didn't (he still finds it amusing on MSN for christ's sake). Don't meet up with him. Let him wallow in his own self pity.
thanette
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Personally, I don't think you should bother with any of them. Although this may have been a long time ago and people grow up, I think that he,and the rest of the messagers, sound shallow-not knowing anything about the present 'you' apart from your looks. And you'd find it hard to put the past experiences out of your mind. I would say 'thanks but no thanks', don't try to gain some sort of vengeance,just rise above it and look for a new, decent guy altogether.
ocelotrevs
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Bismarck)
Say you'll meet up only if they come with a plastic bag over their head.
Word.

I think you should meet him, just for the closure perhaps.
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He's on my msn now telling me how glad he is that he is talking to me and how its been so long and laughing at how silly we were back then... haha.. silly. Yeh right. I remember how he told me now to sit next to him because I'm so ugly he might just puke on the table. I just want to show him hell.
Why are you talking to him on MSN or Facebook at all?

Just block the tosser and get on with your life
Absurd
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Age_of_Innocence)
He only wants to meet up now because he wants to spork you because like you said, you're attractive. He, and they, will still be the shallow nasty little gits they always were.
So, you can tell them to either a) bugger off, accompanied by an eloquent ego crushing putdown,

or

b) arrange a meet up. Keep reading. Say you live in Leeds. Tell them you now live somewhere else, or are staying somewhere else for summer, far away and hard to get to, like Taunton or something in Somerset. Go global if you think you can pull it off. Ask for a few pics, say you'd love to meet up, but for a one off thing. Hint heavily sex will be involved, make this little fool think it will be a one night stand for him to get laid. Make it believable, string him along by his penis with a situation that is amazingly good for him but not too far fetched.
Get him to meet on a Sunday or some other inconvenient day, in Taunton for instance, along way from the station. Pick somewhere which will make travelling hellish difficult and expensive.
Then on the appointed day you don't show up. Send him an email, or post on his Facebook wall saying you were late because you were looking for a bag for your head. Then follow option a) and tell him to try ****ing himself, he's probably used to it.
Do this, OP.
ACDC
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just tell him, he's so ugly he should eat your minge with a plastic bag over his head so you can't see him.
Rei
Report 11 years ago
Maybe he's changed?
Oldspeak
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

PLEASE say that :yep:
Electric_Dreams
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by tokyorose888)
:rolleyes: well you cant be 100% sure if hes still like that, flames can be put out and shes ONLY meeting him,( i say bring some friends too) if hes still like before, then she can reject him
Well no, he wont call her an ugly ***** now but that doesn't detract from the fact that he did say it and it brought her down. There is no reason why he should be given a second chance, especially if she has 'pick of the bunch' now.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by Age_of_Innocence)
He only wants to meet up now because he wants to spork you because like you said, you're attractive. He, and they, will still be the shallow nasty little gits they always were.
So, you can tell them to either a) bugger off, accompanied by an eloquent ego crushing putdown,

or

b) arrange a meet up. Keep reading. Say you live in Leeds. Tell them you now live somewhere else, or are staying somewhere else for summer, far away and hard to get to, like Taunton or something in Somerset. Go global if you think you can pull it off. Ask for a few pics, say you'd love to meet up, but for a one off thing. Hint heavily sex will be involved, make this little fool think it will be a one night stand for him to get laid. Make it believable, string him along by his penis with a situation that is amazingly good for him but not too far fetched.
Get him to meet on a Sunday or some other inconvenient day, in Taunton for instance, along way from the station. Pick somewhere which will make travelling hellish difficult and expensive.
Then on the appointed day you don't show up. Send him an email, or post on his Facebook wall saying you were late because you were looking for a bag for your head. Then follow option a) and tell him to try ****ing himself, he's probably used to it.
I am going to do this. I live in London, he is currently in the USA. He can afford a trip to London and I will get him to come here, tell him to go far up North of the city and leave him there. Then perhaps get my friend who lives close by to deliver a plastic bag to him as he is standing outside her house. Or two plastic bags. One with a penis drawn on it. DONE.
Electric_Dreams
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am going to do this. I live in London, he is currently in the USA. He can afford a trip to London and I will get him to come here, tell him to go far up North of the city and leave him there. Then perhaps get my friend who lives close by to deliver a plastic bag to him as he is standing outside her house. Or two plastic bags. One with a penis drawn on it. DONE.
I never thought I'd say this but... you go girl. :five:
spartakist
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
This man speaks sense!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (157)
59.47%
No I haven't decided yet (61)
23.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.42%

Watched Threads