Report 5 months ago
Mass Effect 2... 157 Hours
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Dark Souls - 3500 hours across 3 platforms
Dark Souls 2 - 1500 hours ( when it came out I was beating the game once a day, did multiple challenge runs, speedruns and basically everything you could)

Modern warfare 3 - 360 hours ( Not even multiplayer, because I don't like it, just trying to get high in the leaderboards on spec ops, I was top 20 out of about 600000 players at one point).

Portal 2 - 295 hours ( Again at one point I was beating the game once a day)
Sorani
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
There was a point where I was like 50 generations into Creatures 2.
Amon-ster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
fortnite then i sold my account for a decent amount
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Gofre)
It's a toss up between Halo 3 and Hearthstone. Halo 3 back in the glory days of Xbox Live was a 3 hour session with friends multiple times a week for at least two years, while Hearthstone has been something I've played at least one or two games of every day since it released in beta six years ago with not many days missed.
Hey I enjoy playing hearthstone too! How are you finding the new expansion? I hit rank 15 for the first time yesterday! you must be a veteran legend player haha
Alayna1234
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
My life, currently have spent 164,202 hours on it 🤪
anonymoussse
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Does Ourworld count
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Deggs_14)
Hey I enjoy playing hearthstone too! How are you finding the new expansion? I hit rank 15 for the first time yesterday! you must be a veteran legend player haha
Nah I don't have enough time to commit to the legend grind and enjoy using my own decks too much rather than using an optimal netdeck :yep: I can usually settle around rank 8-10 in Wild and 12-13 in standard.

This is favourite expansion since League of Explorers, it's the most fun I've had for a couple of years now!
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Gofre)
Nah I don't have enough time to commit to the legend grind and enjoy using my own decks too much rather than using an optimal netdeck :yep: I can usually settle around rank 8-10 in Wild and 12-13 in standard.

This is favourite expansion since League of Explorers, it's the most fun I've had for a couple of years now!
That’s still very high! I used to play a lot but then I took a break from the end of 2017 until the beginning of 2019 so I don’t have the best standard card collection right now . I don’t like using the best modern polished decks either, I’m enjoying using Quest Druid at the moment
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Was my free legendary for logging in haha
mirrightf
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I like playing puzzles and quizzes online. Currently been playing 94% quiz - and I love these logic puzzles and "riddles" with trick answers https://clubd.net/1089-a-word-that-starts-with-pop.html . Some answers are to tricky and I use some hints.
Last edited by mirrightf; 5 months ago
ed_ten_72
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Somehow got hooked on World of Tanks. My buddy practically pulled me into it. What a waste of time and dough.
noggins
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Roughly 400-500 hrs in Payday2 since 2013 with breaks for Dark Souls, Destiny, FF7
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I just lost the game....
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Over 300 hours on Fallout:New Vegas... Oops :lol:

Pretty sure Skyrim is a close second.
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Town of Salem - 506 hours
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
369 hours in Crusader Kings II, according to Steam; the only other game which might exceed that is Heroes of Might and Magic III, but that's over the course of two decades, and I have no concrete figures.
Discrepancy
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Sims 3 - 4 hours or more
paul514
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by aw150)
ive currently spent around 450 hours on Destiny 2. Its not much for this game but its the most ive ever put into a game and ive put at least 150hrs into it since beginning of june.
World of Warcraft - more than a decade
Glaz
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Once played CS:GO for 24 hours straight :rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (199)
67.46%
No (96)
32.54%

Watched Threads