How do I stop my period? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am 18 and tired of periods and having to constantly change all the time. I am not going to have children so what the hell is the point of it? I am physically weak as it is and feel more weak because I am bleeding too much, it’s only the second day and I want it to stop. I am never ever having kids, who has kids when they are 4 ft 7 (I have dwarfism). I am never ever getting married, I just want it to stop, it just keeps me in bed all day feeling lazy.
Anonymous #1
I know there’s no way of stopping it permanently without having a hysterectomy and doctors are less likely to perform one on an 18 year old girl. It’s putting me right off my food, just looking at my own blood makes me feel sick and faint. When I look at food I feel like I am looking at blood. How do I stop it temporarily then? Can paracetamol stop it? Can sitting in the bath in hot water stop it? I heard it stops for 15 minutes if you do sit in hot water
Anonymous #1
People usually can eat or even eat more when they have periods but I am the complete opposite.
Anonymous #1
I am eating way less now because I want it to stop. ****ing water makes a volcano erupt. I avoid coughing or sneezing when I have it, I avoid sitting down and standing quickly. I have a busy life I don’t have time for periods.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
See your GP - certain methods of contraception can make periods less heavy or even stop them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (166)
13.23%
Excited (109)
8.69%
Worried (229)
18.25%
Terrified (294)
23.43%
Meh (101)
8.05%
Confused (32)
2.55%
Putting on a brave face (164)
13.07%
Impatient (160)
12.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise