I feel ugly everyday and it's draining meeee
HELPP how can I improve my appearance
SteveyStack
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Gym!!

Pretty much the only way you can look better to most people. Also often improves confidence which many lack even more than the looks themselves!
yoursunshinexx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by SteveyStack)
Gym!!

Pretty much the only way you can look better to most people. Also often improves confidence which many lack even more than the looks themselves!I
I workout a lot - Im actually happy with my body it's just my face
Thank you for the suggestion thoughh really appreciate it
江山此刻波澜壮阔
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Are you boy or girl? How old are you?
I think you needn`t wear much make-up
Deggs_14
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Exercising is so important for physical and mental health!
yoursunshinexx
Rep:
?
(Original post by 江山此刻波澜壮阔)
Are you boy or girl? How old are you?
I think you needn`t wear much make-up
girl, 15
yoursunshinexx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Deggs_14)
Exercising is so important for physical and mental health!
Yesss I agree
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by yoursunshinexx)
girl, 15
haha, same.

Is there anything in particular you dislike about your face?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Wear makeup! Makeup makes you feel more confident and pretty. Watch tutorials on YouTube

Go to the hair salon! Change up your hair, maybe dye it a different colour you’ve always wanted to do or go short or keep it long, add long or short layers, maybe a full or side fringe? Google pictures for inspiration!

Change up your wardrobe! I know you say you’re fine with your body but are you wearing the right outfits to show your body off? Save up & go on a shopping spree. Wear that ‘look’ you’ve always liked or just be adventurous.

Hope this helped! And remember, every single person in the world is beautiful in their own way! You’re very young right now so experiment, do whatever makes you happy & feel beautiful.
23c
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I feel ugly everyday and it's draining meeee
HELPP how can I improve my appearance
I used to feel badly about my appearance. I started looking in the mirror and picking out a think I like about my face everyday and saying it to myself for example saying I love my eyes out loud then another positive the next day. sounds so cringe but now I focus on the positives and actually feel comfortable and even confident in my own skin x
yoursunshinexx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Obolinda)
haha, same.

Is there anything in particular you dislike about your face?
ooh hey!
hmm I think my face shape is what I hate the most, but I still hate all the other features on my face
yoursunshinexx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Wear makeup! Makeup makes you feel more confident and pretty. Watch tutorials on YouTube

Go to the hair salon! Change up your hair, maybe dye it a different colour you’ve always wanted to do or go short or keep it long, add long or short layers, maybe a full or side fringe? Google pictures for inspiration!

Change up your wardrobe! I know you say you’re fine with your body but are you wearing the right outfits to show your body off? Save up & go on a shopping spree. Wear that ‘look’ you’ve always liked or just be adventurous.

Hope this helped! And remember, every single person in the world is beautiful in their own way! You’re very young right now so experiment, do whatever makes you happy & feel beautiful.
thankyou so much!! Made me feel so much better
Thankyou for the suggestions!
Makeup is a good way to make yourself look prettier but I am really bad at applying makeup hahah and Im too broke to afford any good makeup
Can't go to the hair salon - my parents will most probably say no and I feel guilty using their money
Clothes - I really love showing my body off after all the hard work I've put in over the past few months butttt my parents are really conservative they don't like me wearing revealing clothes and my parents will start complaining if I say I want more clothes they will be like "you have enough". I can't complain tbh Im always wasting their money lool
Thankyou so much though
yoursunshinexx
Rep:
?
(Original post by 23c)
I used to feel badly about my appearance. I started looking in the mirror and picking out a think I like about my face everyday and saying it to myself for example saying I love my eyes out loud then another positive the next day. sounds so cringe but now I focus on the positives and actually feel comfortable and even confident in my own skin x
Wow thankyou, it doesnt sound cringe btw
This is going to be hard but Im gonna give it a try
And Im so glad you are now confident and comfortable in your own skin
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Maybe it’s time to take a break from social media. Remember lots of the pics online are heavily influenced by photoshop.

Confidence is very attractive for both women and men. Those feelings you currently have will impact your confidence
yoursunshinexx
Rep:
?
(Original post by SuperHuman98)
Maybe it’s time to take a break from social media. Remember lots of the pics online are heavily influenced by photoshop.

Confidence is very attractive for both women and men. Those feelings you currently have will impact your confidence
Thankyou
I probably need a break
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
thankyou so much!! Made me feel so much better
Thankyou for the suggestions!
Makeup is a good way to make yourself look prettier but I am really bad at applying makeup hahah and Im too broke to afford any good makeup
Can't go to the hair salon - my parents will most probably say no and I feel guilty using their money
Clothes - I really love showing my body off after all the hard work I've put in over the past few months butttt my parents are really conservative they don't like me wearing revealing clothes and my parents will start complaining if I say I want more clothes they will be like "you have enough". I can't complain tbh Im always wasting their money lool
Thankyou so much though
Do you get pocket money? I know you’re 15 but some ppl still do!😂 Honestly you can buy really good makeup that isn’t expensive at the drugstore, so like Boots etc. Brands like Maybeline are really good. Maybe go with your friend or cousin who’s good at their makeup to match you up with a good foundation? Literally mascara, blush they’re not too pricy at all. Lip liners. I’m not that great with makeup either, you get the hang of it quite quickly.
Save up on your birthday or maybe think of getting a part time job! Make it work with the clothes you have -match things up you wouldn’t otherwise do! & again save up for maybe a new hair look. It’s the little things Regardless -I’m sure you are so beautiful, everyone gets insecure during their teens, so you definitely are not the only one. Chin up girl! ♥️
yoursunshinexx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do you get pocket money? I know you’re 15 but some ppl still do!😂 Honestly you can buy really good makeup that isn’t expensive at the drugstore, so like Boots etc. Brands like Maybeline are really good. Maybe go with your friend or cousin who’s good at their makeup to match you up with a good foundation? Literally mascara, blush they’re not too pricy at all. Lip liners. I’m not that great with makeup either, you get the hang of it quite quickly.
Save up on your birthday or maybe think of getting a part time job! Make it work with the clothes you have -match things up you wouldn’t otherwise do! & again save up for maybe a new hair look. It’s the little things Regardless -I’m sure you are so beautiful, everyone gets insecure during their teens, so you definitely are not the only one. Chin up girl! ♥️
Nopee sadly I dont get pocket money 😂
Thankyou so much though!! )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (34)
15.6%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (32)
14.68%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (45)
20.64%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (83)
38.07%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (12)
5.5%
No particular grades needed (12)
5.5%