pregnancy scare !!!!!! Watch

anonyquestions
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i lose my virginity about 16 or 17 days ago . i was ovulating around the time of me having sex, we used a condom but took it off for a little white (2-3 minutes) then put it back on... i’m worried now, my period was supposed to come on yesterday but it never did and i’ve been having lower back pains (the kind i have during my period) but my period didn’t come on .. is it because i’m stressing ?? PLEASE HELP ME
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Just give it a couple more days, me and my ex had a similar situation twice and it was fine both times. If you show symptoms of pregnancy then take a pregnancy test/go to the doctors.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
DoorToMedicine
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A few scenarios:
1. Your period just might be starting late, its normal, sometimes it can start a week after expected
2. Could be pregnant, even if the male has not ejaculated, the pre-*** can cause fertilisation so to be better safe than sorry I say take a urine dipstick pregnancy test and go from there
DoorToMedicine
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DoorToMedicine)
A few scenarios:
1. Your period just might be starting late, its normal, sometimes it can start a week after expected
2. Could be pregnant, even if the male has not ejaculated, the pre-*** can cause fertilisation so to be better safe than sorry I say take a urine dipstick pregnancy test and go from there
pre-ejaculation*
anonyquestions
Rep:
?
A few scenarios:
does it normally come a week after when you lose your virginity?
anonyquestions
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just give it a couple more days, me and my ex had a similar situation twice and it was fine both times. If you show symptoms of pregnancy then take a pregnancy test/go to the doctors.
thanks a lot ! 💕
Apachecow
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by anonyquestions)
we used a condom but took it off for a little white (2-3 minutes) then put it back on...
WHY?
DoorToMedicine
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
does it normally come a week after when you lose your virginity?
no, having sex does not change your menstrual cycle, I say be safe than sorry and get a pregnancy test ASAP so you can find out the truth. If you are pregnant, you will have a grand decision to make. If not, happy days! Remember periods can be weird in terms of when they start so don't panic and get the test done
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i lose my virginity about 16 or 17 days ago . i was ovulating around the time of me having sex, we used a condom but took it off for a little white (2-3 minutes) then put it back on... i’m worried now, my period was supposed to come on yesterday but it never did and i’ve been having lower back pains (the kind i have during my period) but my period didn’t come on .. is it because i’m stressing ?? PLEASE HELP ME
I have to ask, why did you briefly take the condom off? You may as well have had totally unprotected sex. All it takes is 1 sperm to get pregnant, which could have been present in any pre-ejaculate that was in your vagina during those 3 minutes. If you're going to have protected sex, it needs to be fully protected.

You could be pregnant, or you could just be delayed in your period. Stress and other things can affect it. But knowing that you had unprotected sex, I would take a pregnancy test. Also, you should go to your local sexual health clinic and get tested for STDs.

In future, if you're going to have sex, please use protection for the whole duration of the sexual activity.
anonyquestions
Rep:
?
(Original post by Apachecow)
WHY?
this wasn’t posted for you to question me why but thanks anyway
anonyquestions
Rep:
?
no, having sex does not change your menstrual cycle, I say be safe than sorry and get a pregnancy test ASAP so you can find out the truth. If you are pregnant, you will have a grand decision to make. If not, happy days! Remember periods can be weird in terms of when they start so don't panic and get the test done
thank you for taking your time in responding ! my period has came on, it was just 2 days late . thanks a lot
anonyquestions
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
I have to ask, why did you briefly take the condom off? You may as well have had totally unprotected sex. All it takes is 1 sperm to get pregnant, which could have been present in any pre-ejaculate that was in your vagina during those 3 minutes. If you're going to have protected sex, it needs to be fully protected.

You could be pregnant, or you could just be delayed in your period. Stress and other things can affect it. But knowing that you had unprotected sex, I would take a pregnancy test. Also, you should go to your local sexual health clinic and get tested for STDs.

In future, if you're going to have sex, please use protection for the whole duration of the sexual activity.
I understand, thanks for the tips . it was a big help, i have everything situated now, my period finally came on. thanks a lot !
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I understand, thanks for the tips . it was a big help, i have everything situated now, my period finally came on. thanks a lot !
I hope this scare has helped you realise the importance of having protected sex. Please never take the condom off until you've finished having sex.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.71%
Excited (147)
8.94%
Worried (298)
18.12%
Terrified (372)
22.61%
Meh (151)
9.18%
Confused (36)
2.19%
Putting on a brave face (224)
13.62%
Impatient (208)
12.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise