I keep peeing myself, what should I do. I’m so embarrassed? :( Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So as the title says I keep wetting myself. I’m only 19 and I haven’t had any kids. This has been going on for a year or so and it’s to the point that I have to wear pads everyday.
From what I’ve read I seem to have both urge and stress incontinence.
I have at least a few big ‘accidents’ a week and many smaller ones.
Once the urge comes on I try my hardest to hold it in but I just can’t and a fair amount leaks out. Tonight I was walking home and I needed to go and I tried to hold it in but then I coughed and soaked my jeans even when I was already wearing a pad 😳
It’s so embarrassing and I’m too scared to see my GP but I can’t go on peeing myself. I feel like such a baby. What should I do??
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
MiaNova
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey, I know you're embarrassed but honestly that's what your GP is paid for! Gather up some courage and visit your doctor, it does sound like a medical problem.

Wish you the best!
Danyaaaaaal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So as the title says I keep wetting myself. I’m only 19 and I haven’t had any kids. This has been going on for a year or so and it’s to the point that I have to wear pads everyday.
From what I’ve read I seem to have both urge and stress incontinence.
I have at least a few big ‘accidents’ a week and many smaller ones.
Once the urge comes on I try my hardest to hold it in but I just can’t and a fair amount leaks out. Tonight I was walking home and I needed to go and I tried to hold it in but then I coughed and soaked my jeans even when I was already wearing a pad 😳
It’s so embarrassing and I’m too scared to see my GP but I can’t go on peeing myself. I feel like such a baby. What should I do??
^
There are some online gps that you can text and they prescribe over the internet, or you can just see a lady doctor. :]
Aaryra
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Go see a doctor, no one here can help you unfortunately.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.75%
Excited (146)
8.91%
Worried (296)
18.06%
Terrified (370)
22.57%
Meh (151)
9.21%
Confused (36)
2.2%