How to tell a guy you like him?!! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
i like him but he's really fit and attractive, whereas i'm fairly chubby, although i'm not that bad looking, maybe not his usual type.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Palmyra
Badges: 20
Report 6 days ago
“I like you”
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Palmyra)
“I like you”
But what if he doesn't like you back?
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i like him but he's really fit and attractive, whereas i'm fairly chubby, although i'm not that bad looking, maybe not his usual type.
you have to have some concrete evidence first that the feelings might be mutual, otherwise you’re going to feel rejected if things don’t go to plan. be subtle about it and say maybe you’d like to get to know each other more or suggest you spend more time together.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
But what if he doesn't like you back?
You move on but at least you told him you like him.
Anonymous #1
you have to have some concrete evidence first that the feelings might be mutual, otherwise you’re going to feel rejected if things don’t go to plan. be subtle about it and say maybe you’d like to get to know each other more or suggest you spend more time together.
yeah i need some signs, i feel like he has given a few but then i doubt it because it coukd be him being nice and he makes me think otherwise.
Anonymous #3
Report 6 days ago
One of the most impressive things I have heard: I think you would be a great dad!
Anonymous #1
One of the most impressive things I have heard: I think you would be a great dad!
lol i don't want to scare him, but I do want to kiss hima
Umair_B_K
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
If u guys have hanged out a few times causally and seem to have good chemistry then just go for it and ask him. If u guys haven't really hanged out that much yet ask him if he'd like to and see how things go.
Last edited by Umair_B_K; 6 days ago
LostLioness
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Be brave! Honestly, would you rather regret not telling him for the next few years? Just do it. Regret is worse than rejection.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LostLioness)
Be brave! Honestly, would you rather regret not telling him for the next few years? Just do it. Regret is worse than rejection.
i'm soo nervous, we work together, I think the next time I'm in at work I'll drop subtle hints, like touching his waist as a joke maybe, talking about his hobbie and complimenting his work, just asking him how he is, just to see how it goes.
Umair_B_K
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
https://media.giphy.com/media/vbG7XE...qEdF/giphy.gif

touching his waist as a joke
Yes
Anonymous #1
loooool more like to scare than tackling
WhyKidz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Plenty of guys like girls who would describe themselves as you have. Don't worry about that.

Like the others have said, if you know him a bit then that's great, but find a way to spend more time together and get to know each other better. Most guys would be flattered for a girl to be interested in them.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by WhyKidz)
Plenty of guys like girls who would describe themselves as you have. Don't worry about that.

Like the others have said, if you know him a bit then that's great, but find a way to spend more time together and get to know each other better. Most guys would be flattered for a girl to be interested in them.
hmm, he's just soo physically fit, i haven't stopped thinking about him for a week, just so things we talk about are relatable
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (69)
17.56%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (247)
62.85%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
5.09%
Not yet but I might (57)
14.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise