How do you relax after a long day?
-Listen to music?
-Talk to somebody?
-Have a bath?
-Self-care?

What do you do for your self-care
Thought this would be a nice thread for everyone x
Cause once in a while we need to think about ourselves
I actually really like this idea it is a great way to always put your mental health first and to make sure you are okay. I wish all the lucky with this beautiful thread!
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Listen to music 😘
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What do you for YOU

What do you do for your self-care?
-Health, physical and mental

What makes you happy?

How do you relax after a long day?
-Listen to music?
-Talk to somebody?
-Have a bath?
-Self-care?

What do you do for your self-care
Thought this would be a nice thread for everyone x
Cause once in a while we need to think about ourselves
I bake a lot. It relaxes me, and when I make something that looks and tastes good it makes me feel happy with myself. It's nice to know that I am good at something.

I also read, not as much as I want to, but it's nice to just curl up in bed with a cuppa and a good book for a few hours.

I have a good few playlists for different moods. Motivating ones, emotional ones, happy ones. Sometimes just feeling sad and listening to sad songs can help me feel better.

Probably a dangerous thing, but I buy a specific brand of dress when I'm upset sometimes or in need of a cheering up. The brand is all about confidence in wearing what you want, and I'm a member of their supportive group which helps uplift all the ladies who have their dresses. Really makes me feel good about myself.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
I bake a lot. It relaxes me, and when I make something that looks and tastes good it makes me feel happy with myself. It's nice to know that I am good at something.

I also read, not as much as I want to, but it's nice to just curl up in bed with a cuppa and a good book for a few hours.

I have a good few playlists for different moods. Motivating ones, emotional ones, happy ones. Sometimes just feeling sad and listening to sad songs can help me feel better.

Probably a dangerous thing, but I buy a specific brand of dress when I'm upset sometimes or in need of a cheering up. The brand is all about confidence in wearing what you want, and I'm a member of their supportive group which helps uplift all the ladies who have their dresses. Really makes me feel good about myself.
Awwww I love this!!!!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by user2578546)
I actually really like this idea it is a great way to always put your mental health first and to make sure you are okay. I wish all the lucky with this beautiful thread!
Aww! Thanks! x
Nerol
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I love to cook. Trying a new recipe always makes me feel good.

I use the Calm and Headspace apps for meditation and relaxing music. If I feel anxious or that my mind is busy, I'll take even just 5 minutes to meditate and relax.

I also find cleaning and tidying makes me feel good, especially if I've been feeling anxious. Tidy house, tidy mind and all that.
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
You're welcome to make bookings for my spa
I do everythinggggg
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Nerol)
I love to cook. Trying a new recipe always makes me feel good.

I use the Calm and Headspace apps for meditation and relaxing music. If I feel anxious or that my mind is busy, I'll take even just 5 minutes to meditate and relax.

I also find cleaning and tidying makes me feel good, especially if I've been feeling anxious. Tidy house, tidy mind and all that.
I cannot agree more with everything you've just said!! I love tidying my room when i'm stressed, I put the music up and just clean away and let fresh ait into my room, always always helps with my stress
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (34)
15.6%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (32)
14.68%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (45)
20.64%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (83)
38.07%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (12)
5.5%
No particular grades needed (12)
5.5%