Late period Watch

anonymous_02
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My period is now 10 days late- I normally have irregular periods, mostly due to stress I believe, and at the moment i am stressed due to entrance exams in the coming weeks.However me and my boyfriend have done bits, I have taken a test and it was negative over two weeks after (over a week after missed period) I’m just super worriedPlease put my mind at rest guys
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If this is something that happens to you on a regular basis and you are stressed at the moment, your period is late because of that. Repeat the test to put your mind at ease, and consider seeing your GP about contraception - it might make your periods more regular and also make you less worried about the possibility of getting pregnant.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by anonymous_02)
My period is now 10 days late- I normally have irregular periods, mostly due to stress I believe, and at the moment i am stressed due to entrance exams in the coming weeks.However me and my boyfriend have done bits, I have taken a test and it was negative over two weeks after (over a week after missed period) I’m just super worriedPlease put my mind at rest guys
It's likely just due to stress and you're irregular cycle. Try to do things that relax you.

Also, what do you mean by you've done "bits"? Have you had penetrative sex? Did you use a condom? Are you on the pill or other forms of contraception?
anonymous_02
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
It's likely just due to stress and you're irregular cycle. Try to do things that relax you.

Also, what do you mean by you've done "bits"? Have you had penetrative sex? Did you use a condom? Are you on the pill or other forms of contraception?
We haven’t had sex, only grinding and oral, but I’ve always had my underwear on and his semen have never gotten anywhere near my vagina
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by anonymous_02)
We haven’t had sex, only grinding and oral, but I’ve always had my underwear on and his semen have never gotten anywhere near my vagina
Then it's very unlikely you're pregnant. You should be using protection for oral as well. Also, if you're going to be getting more sexual then please get condoms or get on some form of birth control.
anonymous_02
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Then it's very unlikely you're pregnant. You should be using protection for oral as well. Also, if you're going to be getting more sexual then please get condoms or get on some form of birth control.
We’re both our first in terms of having any kinds of sexual encounter so we don’t really have a risk of STIs so we haven’t used protection for oral, and when he comes I make sure to step right out of the way and I’m always in underwear at least.

I’m going to go to the doctor about the pill in a few weeks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.77%
Excited (150)
8.99%
Worried (302)
18.11%
Terrified (374)
22.42%
Meh (153)
9.17%
Confused (36)
2.16%
Putting on a brave face (229)
13.73%
Impatient (211)
12.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise