The Student Room Group

What do i do

my mom doesnt care about what i do naymore. my friend has a lovely fmily and i get jealous because i wish i had the same thing but i dont - my mom doesnt care when i leave the house or where im going. she always says she wants me at home but makes no effort to talk to me... i dont know wha to do and i know telling her how i fee wont do naything, she'll just laugh at me and make fun of me.

do you have any advice?
Original post by Anonymous
my mom doesnt care about what i do naymore. my friend has a lovely fmily and i get jealous because i wish i had the same thing but i dont - my mom doesnt care when i leave the house or where im going. she always says she wants me at home but makes no effort to talk to me... i dont know wha to do and i know telling her how i fee wont do naything, she'll just laugh at me and make fun of me.

do you have any advice?

if she laughs and makes fun of you, it doesn't sound like a healthy relationship. i'd focus on your time on the people that do care and work on moving out when you can.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
if she laughs and makes fun of you, it doesn't sound like a healthy relationship. i'd focus on your time on the people that do care and work on moving out when you can.

thank you - your advice means alot. Thats what I plan to do but in the mean time i dont know what to do. My sister, shes 18, moved out about 2/3 years ago but i cant do that because i dont really have family who will take me in [im 15 almost 16]. But, i will focus more on people that do care, thank you x
Original post by Anonymous
thank you - your advice means alot. Thats what I plan to do but in the mean time i dont know what to do. My sister, shes 18, moved out about 2/3 years ago but i cant do that because i dont really have family who will take me in [im 15 almost 16]. But, i will focus more on people that do care, thank you x

get out of the house when you can, can you visit your sister and friends and study outside of the house?
You shake a little ass (Money)
You get a little bag and take it to the store (Store, money)
Get a little cash (Money)
You shake it real fast, you get a little more (Money)
bring it to the attention of relatives or other family members if not remember that You will go to uni in a few years so make sure you move into student accommodation, and until then try to distract yourself from your mum's carelessness.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending