Tips for English Literature A level StudentsWatch
2) The amount of booklets from poetry, prose is crazy not to mention the rest of them. People who love reading books for fun will struggle.
3) Critics and applying them to the quotes, with context, poetry is optional for context not critics.
4) If your seriously considering this A level do your research and ask sixth formers or colleges about the course.
5) Also, do not use smart words such as tenacious or venerable (from my English Literature teachers words may vary), if you don't know the definition of those words.
6) Do not use Point, Evidence and Explaination for your structure it won't work especially with the critics and contextual information involved, also when you interpret the quotes use the critical opinion on the quote before your opinion as then you can compare in your evaluative conclusion.
7)Also, the So What method appears alot in English Literature especially for the plays such as Twelfth Night, the colours, settings and historical context, emotions experuence from the audience will all be useful in the exam. Same for the other Shakespeare plays and others too.