anzoceo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Been looking all over for a clearing number however all I can find was last years one and when I call that one it says they have no available courses for 2019.

But I've also read articles saying that Birmingham have entered clearing for over 100 courses? Also Birmingham aren't Oxbridge so I doubt they aren't entering clearing because I'm sure they have a lot of slots they need to fill in.

Has any-one got the clearing number? Or is it true and they actually aren't going through clearing?
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anzoceo)
Been looking all over for a clearing number however all I can find was last years one and when I call that one it says they have no available courses for 2019.

But I've also read articles saying that Birmingham have entered clearing for over 100 courses? Also Birmingham aren't Oxbridge so I doubt they aren't entering clearing because I'm sure they have a lot of slots they need to fill in.

Has any-one got the clearing number? Or is it true and they actually aren't going through clearing?
https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/undergr...ment-2019.aspx
harrysbar
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Birmingham uni will be in Clearing but they aren't making it easy for applicants to find this year's clearing telephone number at the moment - they are asking people to register their interest online instead. They probably don't want large numbers of phone calls at the moment, before the A level results are out. I imagine they will be widely advertising a Clearing number on Thursday, but just in case they don't you can always phone the general Birmingham uni telephone number instead and say you have a Clearing enquiry
学生の父
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

There was an extensive list of Clearing vacancies on the Birmingham website earlier in the month. I've noticed that several unis have pulled their list for a few days during the UCAS Track lockdown which started at 2 p.m. on Friday 9 August.

I expect that the list will be back up by Thursday morning. They will certainly be in Clearing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (26)
6.6%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (230)
58.38%
No (138)
35.03%

Watched Threads