username4903798
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Why does my online male friend keep sending me private photos of myself that I sent him ages ago? I'm with someone else now.
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Moira1312)
Why does my online male friend keep sending me private photos of myself that I sent him ages ago? I'm with someone else now.
Don't know and why would you expect us to know? Ask him.
username4903798
Rep:
?
(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
D'uh..I did, says he still likes them/me but I'm not interested. I shldnt have done them for him but trusted him at the time.
username1876553
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
D'uh..I did, says he still likes them/me but I'm not interested. I shldnt have done them for him but trusted him at the time.
You've answered your own question then.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Then where's the mystery? You asked, he told you.
username4903798
Rep:
?
(Original post by Drewski)
Then where's the mystery? You asked, he told you.
Aagh...it just seems strange to be sending me photos of ME.
username4903798
Rep:
?
Remind me not to come back here !
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
I don't want to worry you but when I read your post the first thought that came to mind is " he wants you to know he still has the pictures ". If I were you I would block this guy from all methods of contacting you before he goes down the road of trying to blackmail you. If he can't contact you he will get bored and move on.
Ailurophile03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
lmao i was about u say the same thing XD
username2028267
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Coz he is warning you. He might blackmail you with those so better be aware now
username4903798
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
A year later.. It was nothing to do with blackmail. He was trying to boost my self worth by getting me to see how he sees me....yeah, I can hear u saying "like a piece of meat", but most pics were facial. However I do trust the guy but distanced myself, as someone suggested on here. If he was going to blackmail me, I have no money.. If the world and all my friends saw the pics I'd just have to shrug my shoulders & say it was a mistake but don't I look good?!
Law n Order
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
A year later.. It was nothing to do with blackmail. He was trying to boost my self worth by getting me to see how he sees me....yeah, I can hear u saying "like a piece of meat", but most pics were facial. However I do trust the guy but distanced myself, as someone suggested on here. If he was going to blackmail me, I have no money.. If the world and all my friends saw the pics I'd just have to shrug my shoulders & say it was a mistake but don't I look good?!
Attached files
ashtolga23
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think the blackmail would likely come from him wanting a relationship with you in people's eyes who answered here a year ago.

Not sure why you stayed friends with a guy crossing massive boundaries and disrespecting your relationship like that.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ashtolga23)
I think the blackmail would likely come from him wanting a relationship with you in people's eyes who answered here a year ago.

Not sure why you stayed friends with a guy crossing massive boundaries and disrespecting your relationship like that.
shes a creep thats why
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Laurie78)
What a weird guy. There are other things you can be blackamiled for than money.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
What a weird guy. There are other things you can be blackamiled for than money.
nott all guys r like that some girsl can be to
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
nott all guys r like that some girsl can be to
Literally never even implied they were or that women couldn't be scumbags.
stem_leader
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If he liked you still he'd show respect for you and would delete nudes and any other compromising relics from time you spent together.

Respect after a relationship comes as respect for the relationship and you... having the emotional maturity to move on, and having the dignity to allow the other party to fully move on too.

No part of that means keeping nudes and reminding you he has them.

Have a word with him... tell him if he actually likes you he'd delete that stuff already.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Literally never even implied they were or that women couldn't be scumbags.
oh its just something bout what u said made me believe u were generalising
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
oh its just something bout what u said made me believe u were generalising
Ok, mate, think you need to go to sleep or sober up or whatever.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (8)
10.39%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (50)
64.94%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (11)
14.29%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (7)
9.09%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
1.3%

Watched Threads