The Student Room Group

What are your plans for results day?

I’m bricking it for results day as I know many of you lot are, but what are your plans for the day?
I’m getting in early as possible, not gonna speak to anyone and open them at home then come back in the next day to discuss A level options. Also gonna stock up on ice cream and tissues and watch some comedies cause that day is gonna be bad and I know there will be tears.
What are you guys doing?
Original post by Claydo66
I’m bricking it for results day as I know many of you lot are, but what are your plans for the day?
I’m getting in early as possible, not gonna speak to anyone and open them at home then come back in the next day to discuss A level options. Also gonna stock up on ice cream and tissues and watch some comedies cause that day is gonna be bad and I know there will be tears.
What are you guys doing?

Honestly just going with friends so I’m not alone, then heading to costa for either celebration or conciliation cake. 🍰

Let’s be honest though it’ll probably be the latter 😂

I like your ice cream plan. Would recommend Ben & Jerry’s
i’m going to definitely open it alone, but still in school as i want to choose my options that day! apparently nandos are giving free starters/sides (idk which one) but you’ll need to buy a meal so guess i’ll be going there! ahahhfjejx im hella scared but whatever i get it is what i get
Reply 3
Original post by S.carter
Honestly just going with friends so I’m not alone, then heading to costa for either celebration or conciliation cake. 🍰

Let’s be honest though it’ll probably be the latter 😂

I like your ice cream plan. Would recommend Ben & Jerry’s

Sounds like a good plan. Can’t be sad with cake 😂
Reply 4
Original post by pipthesqueak
i’m going to definitely open it alone, but still in school as i want to choose my options that day! apparently nandos are giving free starters/sides (idk which one) but you’ll need to buy a meal so guess i’ll be going there! ahahhfjejx im hella scared but whatever i get it is what i get

I was gonna open it at school but was worried I’d start crying (I’m a bit of a crybaby) and I’m just gonna do it at home so I can have a hug from my Mum 😂😂
Original post by Claydo66
Sounds like a good plan. Can’t be sad with cake 😂

Yup I’m hoping that’s the case hahahah
Have fun with the ice cream 🍨 too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending