what organic foundation is the best? Watch

beautyshow
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I've been reading about natural foundation for oily skin and I'm wondering if it worth enough? Would bring me any benefit?

Been in a fight with my oily skin for a long period, I've been using all kind of products and nothing gives results. Should I try this one too?
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Go for it! If you feel it would make a difference, give it a go. :yes:

One thing that worked for me was using calamine lotion. I used it for my pimples/mild acne, but it works for oily skin too. Basically, you use a cotton pad to spread the lotion across your face and let it dry overnight. It works to dry out pimples/suck out oil (if that makes sense lol) and then when you wash it off, yay. :lol:

Not sure if this was what you wanted since you were looking for advice on foundation, but I'd recommend calamine lotion if you'd like something to stop/decrease the oily skin.
Laura1243
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi All,

The perfect in-expensive facial solution is a gold mask. You need to use them daily for 2 weeks and then slowly start reducing it every other day down to every 3 days. You will notice a world of a difference.

Be aware there are a lot fakes out there, but these are the ones I use that are around £1 each.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/293187637166

enjoy
beautyshow
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (216)
12.39%
Excited (161)
9.23%
Worried (308)
17.66%
Terrified (385)
22.08%
Meh (180)
10.32%
Confused (37)
2.12%
Putting on a brave face (242)
13.88%
Impatient (215)
12.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise