What is the most number of flights you have flown on a single airline?

Watch this thread
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
For me it is Cathay Pacific, because my father works there which allows me to get special offers when I fly with them or on Cathay Dragon.
I have flown with them on 53 flights from 2010 to 2019, plus five other flights on Cathay Dragon, in 2007, 2015 and 2019, which accounts to a total of 58 flights on Cathay Group airlines.
How about you?
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
1 flight
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Obolinda)
1 flight
What airline?
Obolinda
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 8013)
What airline?
No idea. I was a baby
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
No clue
Fly with many airlines and don't count my flights
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Idk the numbers but I fly most often with BA
Sinnoh
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Probably with Ryanair and I'm going to guess that it's about 5 or something. Maybe more.
The Mogg
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
0, never taken a flight
FantasticMsFox
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
At least 3 flights with Pakistan International Airlines (PIA)
A Mysterious Lord
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Do connections count? If so it’s 8 on KLM.

If not it’s easyJet with 6.
Wellnowhe
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Your just trying to show off how much you travel bud, stop putting people into the ground, i for one have flown 20 times on various airlines Singapore airlines, BA, AA, etc.
Quick-use
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I always fly with Emirates even if it doubles my travel time... It's always so comfortable and the entertainment's excellent as well. I think I've had about 20 flights with them thus far. Next would probably have to be with Etihad at around 6 flights. :fluffy:
Quady
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 8013)
For me it is Cathay Pacific, because my father works there which allows me to get special offers when I fly with them or on Cathay Dragon.
I have flown with them on 53 flights from 2010 to 2019, plus five other flights on Cathay Dragon, in 2007, 2015 and 2019, which accounts to a total of 58 flights on Cathay Group airlines.
How about you?
169 flights since 2016 on British Airways

2019: 9 so far
2018: 9
2017: 72
2016: 79

Next flight on Friday with Tui.
Quady
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Wellnowhe)
Your just trying to show off how much you travel bud, stop putting people into the ground, i for one have flown 20 times on various airlines Singapore airlines, BA, AA, etc.
It's hardly showing off, the OP has averaged six flights a year, three return flights, lol.
El Salvador
Report 2 years ago
I travel so extensively to different places it's difficult for me to keep to certain airlines, so I don't know. But I fly 50-60 flights every single year.
rockrunride
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Ryanair - 25 individual flights, followed by EasyJet with 19. Will be adding one more for both of those next month.

Also next month I’ll be flying between two countries that aren’t the UK for the first time in several years, which I’m quite excited about.
Last edited by rockrunride; 2 years ago
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
No flights still in my life so far. And as long as I can avoid to fly, I do.

(Original post by The Mogg)
0, never taken a flight
I am so happy that I am not the only one.
username3161682
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Spent the most hours on United Airlines - been on the Edinburgh to Newark route 7 times alongside a few short-haul flights to/from Florida, so I've done a total of 20 flights with them. Probably flown a similar number of flights with BA between Glasgow/Edinburgh and London (I can't remember an exact figure) but only used them long-haul twice (4 long-haul flights in total).

Flew Ryanair as a young child, but only twice in this decade (2012 from BVA - EDI & 2018 from EDI - BCN and back). Been on EasyJet twice in the past year, but prior to last October, I hadn't flown them since I was a young child either.
Last edited by username3161682; 2 years ago
Quady
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 8013)
How about you?
Gone quiet.....
username1539513
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Not a clue I fly at least 20 flights a year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (1)
100%
It went fairly well (0)
0%
It didn't go too well (0)
0%
TERRIBLE! (0)
0%

Watched Threads