Msc Marketing ( Digital Marketing) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello, I'd like to know more about the course. I have little to no time to decide where to study for a Master degree and If someone is taking this course or have any info or advice please help 😅 I can't find much on the uni's site about the modules for example or the option where you can go to Milan on exchange?! I read the uni is not famous for it's business courses more like for it's art department but still is the course any good ?
University of Brighton Enquiries
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello, I'd like to know more about the course. I have little to no time to decide where to study for a Master degree and If someone is taking this course or have any info or advice please help 😅 I can't find much on the uni's site about the modules for example or the option where you can go to Milan on exchange?! I read the uni is not famous for it's business courses more like for it's art department but still is the course any good ?
Hi!

I know you are probably looking for a student’s point of view, but I thought I might also be able to share some helpful advice!

Our Marketing (Digital Marketing) MSc (PGCert PGDip) course gives you the opportunity to study at our partner Business School - MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business. You will be able to choose a range of modules on the MIP’s International Master in Multichannel Marketing Management course, which is taught in English. There are a wide range of modules you could study, for example; design, fashion and furniture, automotive, wine and sports marketing.

The study exchange can give you a great international perspective of marketing, which may help to widen your career opportunities and allow you to network.

The modules for the Marketing (Digital Marketing) MSc are listed on the course page. A more detailed breakdown of these is also available. Please feel free to send us a message here and we'll send them to you directly!

The course is Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and Brighton Business School is proud to be a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. This connects us with other business schools to share best practice and research - influencing the way in which we prepare students to become impactful leaders.

You may also find our Business School Blog interesting.

I hope this is helpful!

All the best with making your decisions!

Danielle and James :nyan:

Student Room Reps
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by University of Brighton Enquiries)
Hi!

I know you are probably looking for a student’s point of view, but I thought I might also be able to share some helpful advice!

Our Marketing (Digital Marketing) MSc (PGCert PGDip) course gives you the opportunity to study at our partner Business School - MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business. You will be able to choose a range of modules on the MIP’s International Master in Multichannel Marketing Management course, which is taught in English. There are a wide range of modules you could study, for example; design, fashion and furniture, automotive, wine and sports marketing.

The study exchange can give you a great international perspective of marketing, which may help to widen your career opportunities and allow you to network.

The modules for the Marketing (Digital Marketing) MSc are listed on the course page. A more detailed breakdown of these is also available. Please feel free to send us a message here and we'll send them to you directly!

The course is Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and Brighton Business School is proud to be a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. This connects us with other business schools to share best practice and research - influencing the way in which we prepare students to become impactful leaders.

You may also find our Business School Blog interesting.

I hope this is helpful!

All the best with making your decisions!

Student Room Reps
Hello, thank You so much for your reply. I appreciate any information i can get. I wrote already there and I got an answer I will find everything in the uni's site so yea maybe i didn't ask properly or I asked on the wrong place idk .😣 There is a phone number I can call to ask but tbh I have anxiety when it comes to talking on the phone with people 😅😬 So is there a way for You to give me more info about the modules. Also what kind if documents I need for applying like personal statement ,maybe?, academic reference because I didn't find that kind if information on the site.🤔 Or at least where exactly I have to ask😅
University of Brighton Enquiries
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello, thank You so much for your reply. I appreciate any information i can get. I wrote already there and I got an answer I will find everything in the uni's site so yea maybe i didn't ask properly or I asked on the wrong place idk .😣 There is a phone number I can call to ask but tbh I have anxiety when it comes to talking on the phone with people 😅😬 So is there a way for You to give me more info about the modules. Also what kind if documents I need for applying like personal statement ,maybe?, academic reference because I didn't find that kind if information on the site.🤔 Or at least where exactly I have to ask😅
Not to worry, there is no need to call, we can send you all the details you need directly.

As we aren’t able to upload the document you need to view all the module details onto The Student Room, please send us a message via the link we sent and ask for either Danielle or James and we will happily then send you exactly what you need.

When applying for a Masters course, you will need a personal statement which should include things like your academic achievements and how these relate to the Marketing (Digital Marketing) MSc (PGCert PGDip) course and why you are interested in this area of study. You can find helpful advice and guidance on how to write a strong personal statement on our website here.

You will also need two references, one of which should be academic if possible. The other could be your most recent employer, or most relevant employer/work experience provider for example.

If you do ever have any questions for us, there are a variety of ways of contacting us, such as through the telephone, the enquiries form, live chat (all available here) or The Student Room! We are always happy to help

Student Room Reps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Brighton
    Eastbourne campus open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19
  • University of Brighton
    Brighton Falmer campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
  • University of Brighton
    Brighton City campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (219)
12.46%
Excited (165)
9.39%
Worried (308)
17.52%
Terrified (388)
22.07%
Meh (180)
10.24%
Confused (38)
2.16%
Putting on a brave face (243)
13.82%
Impatient (217)
12.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise