euqinimod
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hi guys
I'm starting year 12 in September and will be doing EPQ.
Can you guys please suggests some topics that i should look into doing that have links to animals and/or medicine. If possible could they not be dog related topics as I'm a dog groomer, and I'm trying to broaden my knowledge away from dogs.
Thanks guys!!
username2703735
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Mine was focussed around the impact of bovine Tuberculosis and wildlife vectors - basically should we be culling badgers in an effort to reduce tb levels and alternatives to it.
powerpuff674
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ways to reduce the stress that cats endure when going to the vet or being treated for illness
euqinimod
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by VMD100)
Mine was focussed around the impact of bovine Tuberculosis and wildlife vectors - basically should we be culling badgers in an effort to reduce tb levels and alternatives to it.
thank you, ill look into it!
do you have any other ideas? im not sure if youre in vet school or whatever, but maybe there's something on ur sylabus that could make a good topic?
username2703735
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by euqinimod)
thank you, ill look into it!
do you have any other ideas? im not sure if youre in vet school or whatever, but maybe there's something on ur sylabus that could make a good topic?
I'm a 3rd year yes.

If you look in vet times, the BVA website, twitter accounts of veterinary news bodies you'll find lots of current events/news stories that could make a good EPQ topic. Ultimately the process of EPQ is developing independent thinking, learning and researching skills - counterintuitive if you want to just be told what to do it on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (514)
33.7%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (630)
41.31%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed