The Student Room Group

Do you have any exs and think why the heck you dated then

Scroll to see replies

No but i had a friend with benefit thing and i just realised how stupid i was for liking them in any way. Not taking them back ever again lol
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
No but i had a friend with benefit thing and i just realised how stupid i was for liking them in any way. Not taking them back ever again lol

Fairs I've always been against friends with benifits I have to love a girl to get intimate to them
Yes, he was really nasty to other people, and occasionally nasty to me, until he became fully abusive! He wasn't even physically attractive. It's more of a"why didn't I leave sooner" thing. He said and did awful things and blamed it on metal illness as an excuse. Sorry, but saying you are going to "**** me up" then claim you should be excused for the threat because you're "depressed" is bull****.

I dated him in the first place because he was the first male to really express desire to date me. I was lonely and flattered someone wanted to date me, as I had awful self confidence at the time.
Original post by Mixedraceguy
Fairs I've always been against friends with benifits I have to love a girl to get intimate to them

now that it’ll be me
Original post by OddOnes
Yes, he was really nasty to other people, and occasionally nasty to me, until he became fully abusive! He wasn't even physically attractive. It's more of a"why didn't I leave sooner" thing. He said and did awful things and blamed it on metal illness as an excuse. Sorry, but saying you are going to "**** me up" then claim you should be excused for the threat because you're "depressed" is bull****.

I dated him in the first place because he was the first male to really express desire to date me. I was lonely and flattered someone wanted to date me, as I had awful self confidence at the time.

Oh right I see that really sucks have you got good self confidence nowadays?
now that it’ll be me

What do ya mean?
What do ya mean?

i’m only going to be intimate with people i love and not just like.
i’m only going to be intimate with people i love and not just like.

Oh cool that's good, I thought you were asking me to be your friend with benifits 😂😂
Original post by Fermion.
Nonsense. You dated her at some point and obviously had feelings for her and liked her which meant you liked some qualities about her. stop being disrespectful to her just because the relationship ended.

Exactly, at least you learnt something from it
Reply 89
Nah, I have enough perspective to understand my motivations at the time. I reckon a few of them think that about me, though :laugh:
Original post by Oxford Mum
The important thing is: do you resist the attention, or act on it. The latter is not a good idea if you want to keep your relationships. The majority of mine ended for this very reason.

It doesn't faze me I either give my autograph or I just walk on or if I know them then I say hello
I have no exes thus far as prior to this relationship I’d never been involved in a “serious” relationship
Original post by Cazemma
I feel sorry for any woman who dates you

Come on dont say things like that hes better looking than u
Giving your autograph ? This tells me all I need to know.
Oh right I see that really sucks have you got good self confidence nowadays?

Oh yes I do :tongue: and at university many people wanted to date me :colondollar:
Giving your autograph ? This tells me all I need to know.

Yeah why not, what does this tell you?
Original post by OddOnes
Oh yes I do :tongue: and at university many people wanted to date me :colondollar:

Ohhh nice you must be good looking then 😜
It tells me I must get off this thread.
Dont judge a book by its cover and like get to know them before you ask them out

Excuse me, but what makes u think i judged a book by its cover, and obviously i knew him before i got with him

Ok sorry i just reread ur thread, previously i replied by just by seeing the title. And no i dont feel like ive wasted a year with him
(edited 4 years ago)
It tells me I must get off this thread.

What's wrong with giving his autograph to girls? he's a model and social media personality it's not like he's flirting with girls

Quick Reply

Latest