Marianne
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Please please please can someone help me.

I've been trying for days to locate some sort of information about population figures by postal areas (eg. RG12 = 30,000 people) but I am so flummoxed by this task that I simply cant.

Can anyone advise? I've been all round the national statistics online website, but no joy so far. If you do have anything, then could you post or pm a specific link rather than a general one because I'm at my wits end with this.

If anyone can help me, I'll post them a mars bar or chocolate bar of their choice!

Thanks (and eternal gratitude for anyone who can help)

Marianne
Marianne
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
You're my hero, thanks

Turns out that the website you've sent me to is actually run by the company my boyfriend works for. I'm going to kick his arse for not telling me about it when I could have really used it a couple of days ago to give me a few extra days on my coursework....
Puma
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Marianne)
You're my hero, thanks

Turns out that the website you've sent me to is actually run by the company my boyfriend works for. I'm going to kick his arse for not telling me about it when I could have really used it a couple of days ago to give me a few extra days on my coursework....
Hahaha, your welcome, good luck with your coursework
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.3%
No (214)
76.7%

Watched Threads