vaginal cancer?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
right well as the title suggests i'm worried that i may have cancer. I might be completly paranoid but i wanted to hear any opinions. For starters i dont even know if it is called vaginal cancer, or if it is the same thing as cervical cancer, so please set me straight. right well a little while ago i found a small lump (about the size of a piece of corn) by the top of my inside leg, near the outside of the labia. i looked up vaginal cancer and it said that one of the symptoms could be blood stained discharge, well today i had this, but this could be because i had sex last night for the first time.

Im really quite frightened about what to do. If i go to the doctors what will they do?
milly.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Really, what do you think?
If you're worried, go to the doctors.
None of us can diagnose you on here, even if you didn't have such vague symptoms.
fone
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
Don't panic.
It may just be a harmless cyst or an ingrown hair if you shave/wax near that area.

but like everyone else will say darling, go and see your GP they will check you out and will know if its anythig synester
Fluffy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by about_my_bow)
I know that, im just really scared and i dont even know if this is like breast cancer where you get a lump. I'm clearly not clued up enough.
If you're worried, get it checked out.
ally.pants
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If your not clued up then a doctor will be. Better to be safe than sorry =)
squeak
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
you're not anon. more often than not, you'll be over diagnosing yourself, I'm sure you're fine. but go see a doctor to be sure. blood stained disharge sounds comlpletely normal considering you had first time sex last night.
fatal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i looked up vaginal cancer and it said that one of the symptoms could be blood stained discharge, well today i had this, but this could be because i had sex last night for the first time.
re-read that and think to yourself.
Chase Me
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The blood is probably due to the sex you've been discovering. I wouldn't about that unless it persists.

Vaginal cancer is not the same as cervical cancer. Your vagina is your vagina. Your cervix, is your cervix. I wouldn't worry about a little lump, but if you'd rather set your mind at ease, get a wee check up.
Anonymous #2
Report 11 years ago
I have a tiny little lump size near my labia aswell, but its not painful, more like a skin tag really

and the sex thing could be the blood aswell..just don't worry about it, get it checked out if its really really bad
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No one can diagnose you over the net.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25%
No (93)
75%

Watched Threads