This discussion is closed.
pollystyrene07
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
This topic IS relevant and important. Many of my aquaintances and I spend copious amounts of time discussing this so I thought I'd start a debate. Anyway in my opinion, size does matter - the bigger a mans phallus, the better the copulation. I will post back with a good argument to back this up wen I've surfed the net a bit to find one.
Tipitman
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Whats wrong with using your tounge like a gekko?
mdcrisp2000
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Please don't tell me you're going to put the words 'large phallus' into google...:rolleyes:
Tipitman
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by mdcrisp2000)
Please don't tell me you're going to put the words 'large phallus' into google...:rolleyes:
If thats for me, then no lol. I am aware of what it means...year 8 and donkeys funnily taught me that werid I know lol.
pollystyrene07
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by mdcrisp2000)
don't worry- if i find anything useful i'll post links so you don't miss out! :p:
lynds81
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Within limits yes. But in all honesty, I would vote for quality over quantity any day...
randomgirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Way to give guys smaller guys a complex :p:

Personally, I don't really care if a guy is hung like a blue whale or not. Fair enough if you are just having one night stands etc, obviously the focus will be more on pleasure, so you might want a whopper. But in a relationship, (at least for me anyway) I would get to know the person before seeing their penis. And if I liked them enough anyway I wouldn't care if was a bit on the small side. There's more to life. And pleasure doesn't have to be from the penis
Mighty Grandiose Noble Knight
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Agreed
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
12.5%
They might tell the bully (2)
12.5%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
18.75%
It might lead to more bullying (5)
31.25%
There's nothing they could do (4)
25%

Watched Threads