Moving to London Watch

Nousername2431
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m from wales and I’m 18. I usually hate change but atm I’m craving it. I’ve recently gone to London to stay with my brother and I absolutely loved it. It always gives me some thrill and I just love the vibe.

I was thinking of moving there for a couple months (probably 3ish) but I don’t know if that is a thing? Just rent a room in a flat or something with roommates
I would ask my family but I don’t want to upset or worry them
Thanks
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
LeenaB647
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi!
If you have the money to rent a room/flat then go for it! I would say to thoroughly research into accommodation because London has Very expensive prices. I don't know if you would consider staying with your brother but if you would then I would do that and just help towards his rent and food and stuff. London is great, but make sure you're well informed.
Hope you have a good time if you do decide to go!
Nousername2431
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by LeenaB647)
Hi!
If you have the money to rent a room/flat then go for it! I would say to thoroughly research into accommodation because London has Very expensive prices. I don't know if you would consider staying with your brother but if you would then I would do that and just help towards his rent and food and stuff. London is great, but make sure you're well informed.
Hope you have a good time if you do decide to go!
Thank you for the advice. I would stay with him but his flat isn’t big enough for us both lol I might just find a cheap room to rent near his flat
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.32%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.42%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (87)
19.16%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (183)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.63%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.17%