Year 10 going to 11 :) Watch

Adviceeeee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Im just really curious about how everyone going from 10 to 11 this year are feeling. Scared? Excited? Let me know lol
nadine618
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i’m so nervous! i feel motivated to do work and i wanna try harder but i’m so nervous. i’m going to try to do more work but ultimately i’m mentally unprepared ahhhh
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Adviceeeee
Rep:
?
(Original post by nadine618)
i’m so nervous! i feel motivated to do work and i wanna try harder but i’m so nervous. i’m going to try to do more work but ultimately i’m mentally unprepared ahhhh
omg I know how u feel I am SOOO mentally unprepared but have no motivation...lol (I say lol but I'm crying inside)
Mr student56
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Adviceeeee)
omg I know how u feel I am SOOO mentally unprepared but have no motivation...lol (I say lol but I'm crying inside)
Hi guys i just finished my igcse, i just wanted to tell you that you shouldn’t be worried, just for now, unless you are really struggling. Just pay attention in class and do lots of pastpapers when the exams start popping up
Hazzabear
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello,

I have also finished my GCSEs. The exams were okay to be honest, revision will pay off trust me! How are you feeling about this transition? I would be happy to give support and advice if anyone needs some. I have a list of websites/links that may be helpful for year 10s or year 11s, you're welcome to message me or tag me in this thread if you'd like them

Good luck to everyone! Make sure you get some rest this summer.
Victoria heath
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Im just really curious about how everyone going from 10 to 11 this year are feeling. Scared? Excited? Let me know lol
Don’t be scared I know it’s hard but it really is an amazing year sure it’s stressful ,but you get treated differently .you have more responsibilities and it takes you to the next step which is even more exiting😁 just remember to work hard the reliability you revise the better of you will be and practice practice practice maths ,that’s the best thing to do if you struggle to revise find songs on YouTube they really help .good luck for year 11 😆but it really is the best year in my opinion !
AnonymousEd19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Start revising early! I can’t stress this enough 😂😂
Last edited by AnonymousEd19; 1 week ago
Adviceeeee
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Hello,

I have also finished my GCSEs. The exams were okay to be honest, revision will pay off trust me! How are you feeling about this transition? I would be happy to give support and advice if anyone needs some. I have a list of websites/links that may be helpful for year 10s or year 11s, you're welcome to message me or tag me in this thread if you'd like them

It would be soooo helpful if you could. Thankssss!
Hazzabear
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It would be soooo helpful if you could. Thankssss!
What subjects would you like some advice on?

Tag me in this post so it comes up easily
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Adviceeeee
Rep:
?
What subjects would you like some advice on?

Tag me in this post so it comes up easily
I know I'm gonna struggle with science and maths in year 11, how should I improve in those subjects and memorise all the concepts? And also I'm taking art and I don't know if you did it or not but the work load is hard to handle and finish. How should I stay organized and not get stressed to easily? I get stressed quite easily hahaha Thankssss xx
Lucyeccleston
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello,

yes please!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (216)
12.39%
Excited (161)
9.23%
Worried (308)
17.66%
Terrified (385)
22.08%
Meh (180)
10.32%
Confused (37)
2.12%