18 and never been in a relationship

Watch
sweehee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
does it make me weird that I'm 18 and never been in a 4relationship before?
TeenRose29
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
not really, im 19 and never done anything with a guy, not even kissed.. awkssss
Déessee
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's not weird at all. Don't worry. The right person will come along at the right time
username4540078
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You're 18. It is quite normal to have never been in a relationship.

It is also quite normal for 18 year olds to be down on themselves for being in this situation.

But it a few years time you'll have discovered the love of your life/had several relationships/slept with several dozen people and wonder what your 18 year old self was worrying about.
sweehee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe)
You're 18. It is quite normal to have never been in a relationship.

It is also quite normal for 18 year olds to be down on themselves for being in this situation.

But it a few years time you'll have discovered the love of your life/had several relationships/slept with several dozen people and wonder what your 18 year old self was worrying about.
it makes me feel a bit better after reading that but I'm still a bit worried. most of my mates are in relationship and I can't help but feel like I'm missing out.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No.

Relationships through your teen years are **** anyway, you're all so childish. You'd only look back on it and cringe in the future, so count yourself lucky that you don't have that.
axs02
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It depends what your priorities are - I even know people in their 20s who haven't been in a relationship because it wasn't what they wanted at the time. Although some people might find it shocking, it suits others. If it's something you do want, though, then I'd just relax and put yourself out there - as you meet new people at school, uni etc. you might meet someone you like enough to start a relationship with.
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not weird at all - it's better to be in the right sort of relationship rather than rushing into finding any relationship at all just because you feel you ought to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (455)
56.38%
I don't have everything I need (352)
43.62%

Watched Threads