Clefeen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ManxKirsty)
You know it usually gives you 4 bullet points (well sometimes) and says comment on some of the following... How many will you do?
Most of them.

If you follow the bullet points you usually find you go over context and some of the frameworks. Just make sure you do at least 3 frameworks to be on the safe side. The important ones are grammar, discourse, pragmatics and semantics.
Report 11 years ago
Just check out the modal verb in the question. If it says 'may' it's a good idea to. If it says 'must' it's imperative!
Locomotion
Report 11 years ago
I have 325 so far - how much will i need for a B? Does anyone know what this paper is out of?

Many thanks

xxx
Lupie
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Locomotion)
I have 325 so far - how much will i need for a B? Does anyone know what this paper is out of?

Many thanks

xxx
The paper is out of 120 UMS. 420 is a B, so you need 95 UMS to get a B
Clefeen
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Lupie)
The paper is out of 120 UMS. 420 is a B, so you need 95 UMS to get a B
Lol not bad.

I need 119 UMS for a B. Ha ha! :P
Singh42
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I need 121 ha ha
rachd_22
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It's over. I have no idea how that went though, not good but not bad really.
Belle-x
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't want to feel too confident in case I did rubbish lol but I think the child language was ok...I don't feel good about the language development though!

I did 1 and 3, what did others do?
Clefeen
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I did 1 and 3 too!

Wasn't a bad exam at all. I'm pretty sure I passed it!
Belle-x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I was looking at examples of past answers this morning and to get an E it was prettyyy basic! I only needed an E in this exam so I really hope I've done okay
special_89
Report 11 years ago
I did 1 and 3 as well and i feel exactly the same. I thought language acquisition went o.k i think it was hard to stick to the question though and language change i have no idea about, it's hard to know whether i wrote about the right stuff! Fingers' crossed!
fourr
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
All you people who did 3- that seemed like a really hard one to me.
I did 1 and 4, I think I got some good ideas down so I'm happy, plus no more exams!
Lupie
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I did 1 and 4. Not too confident, the question for one was a bit strange, and I rambled quite a bit on 4. Oh well, over. Only needed a D in that exam anyway, so i hope I got that. One more exam left!
Clefeen
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Lupie)
I did 1 and 4. Not too confident, the question for one was a bit strange, and I rambled quite a bit on 4. Oh well, over. Only needed a D in that exam anyway, so i hope I got that. One more exam left!
One exam left for me too!
Belle-x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
This was my last exam today
Gooner
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I did questions 1 and 3. Was a really good exam I found. I actually ran out of time...I had so many more ideas which I could have thrown onto the language change question answer, but time restrictions meant I obviously couldn't. Ahh well, I'm happy - hopefully I'll get an A for that paper!
Jamie119
Report 11 years ago
I think I wrote the wrong question number down. I did the question on the transcripts and wrote question number 2, but it was number one wasn't it? Would they realise I've done it wrong (it's pretty clear I did the transcripts - I haven't mentioned anything about writing) and just mark it for the question I did?

Thank you.

(Surprisingly, I think I did better on the first question than the language change, and it's normally the other way round)
afc1886
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeh they will realise what question you have done even if you didn't write it down.

I did 1 and 4 and found the language change one soo difficult, I really don't feel confident at all
Lupie
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Clefeen)
One exam left for me too!
Hurrah! Everyone else in my school has finished. No fair!
Botticello
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I did 1 and 4, and really went to town on the child transcript, I think it went well, but you can't always tell the first time round! To top that I had 3 hours of chemistry in the morning that went badly
Ive got 345 or something like that, so Ill hope I did myself proud!
but my LAST EXAM can I hear a woop woop
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25%
No (93)
75%

Watched Threads