Foreskin retraction - masturbation? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Wondering whether my foreskin is tight.
I’ve never retracted it fully to clean.

However I masturbate daily, does the foreskin retract naturally by itself during masturbation?
In which case, is it the case that it can be retracted but that I haven’t been “forceful” enough in doing it?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Wondering whether my foreskin is tight.
I’ve never retracted it fully to clean.

However I masturbate daily, does the foreskin retract naturally by itself during masturbation?
In which case, is it the case that it can be retracted but that I haven’t been “forceful” enough in doing it?
Bump
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ideally, you want to retract your foreskin and clean behind it each day.

Masturbation doesn't cause a tight foreskin but can exacerbate any negative symptoms of the condition - itchy, irritated skin.
Masturbation is a normal healthy part of life and during your teens its frequency can be like a full time job. As long as it's a positive thing in your life, not causing you pain or getting in the way of doing other things - enjoy.
https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-...urbation-faqs/

Learning to retract your foreskin will take time. It's often easiest to do it in the bath, a little bit at a time sort of rolling the skin back.

The exposed penis will be very, very sensitive and you might experience this as almost like pain.

Listen to your body and gently retract the foreskin. Practice each day trying to get it a little further. You don't want to 'force' it.

If you find that physically your foreskin is too tight for this to work, it's worth talking to your doctor. A tight foreskin is quite common and isn't really that big a deal but is worth reporting and in some cases getting treatment from your doctor.
Last edited by JTfoxlove; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JTfoxlove)

Masturbation doesn't cause a tight foreskin but can exacerbate any negative symptoms of the condition - itchy, irritated skin.
Masturbation is a normal healthy part of life and during your teens its frequency can be like a full time job. As long as it's a positive thing in your life, not causing you pain or getting in the way of doing other things - enjoy.

Learning to retract your foreskin will take time. It's often easiest to do it in the bath, a little bit at a time sort of rolling the skin back.

The exposed penis will be very, very sensitive and you might experience this as almost like pain.

Listen to your body and gently retract the foreskin. Practice each day trying to get it a little further. You don't want to 'force' it.

If you find that physically your foreskin is too tight for this to work, it's worth talking to your doctor. A tight foreskin is quite common and isn't really that big a deal but is worth reporting and in some cases getting treatment from your doctor.
Thank you for taking the time to answer, I appreciate it!
tittietracy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JTfoxlove)

I totally agree with what you have advised him to do and yes if you are worried about things theb seek medical advice on this ok.
Another point worth listening to is that with you doudo it every day then the possibility of you eventually causing pain will continue ok advice could be trying to do this every other day as your foreskin will not get as sore fud to the sensitivity of the area.

Just a medical advice from myself ok.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.79%
Excited (149)
8.95%
Worried (302)
18.14%
Terrified (374)
22.46%
Meh (152)
9.13%
Confused (36)
2.16%
Putting on a brave face (228)
13.69%
Impatient (211)
12.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise