PQiP Watch

PrincessJ2O
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I’ve just found out I’ve made it to the assessment centre for PQiP 7B. Once I had booked my place, the confirmation email said I’ll need to bring all my supporting docs including my original degree certificate. Unfortunately, I haven’t got a clue where I kept it - I must have stored it somewhere so safe during house moves that I can’t for the life of me think where. The problem is, it states clearly that without the original document, candidates will be turned away at the door. Does that mean it’s not even worth trying to request a transcript. Having come so far, I can’t get knocked out of this round just because my original certificate is missing - surely? Has anyone at all found themselves in this situation?
Han1701
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi! I was in the same position as you, I ordered a copy from my university and it arrived within about three days. It did cost however it was definitely worth it! Good luck!
PrincessJ2O
Rep:
?
Thank you so much Han1701 - that’s very reassuring. I’ve contacted the university today and ordered a copy. The whole process should take just under ten days but at least I’ll have a copy to take with me. Wish you all the best for your assessment 🤞🏼
Han1701
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by PrincessJ2O)
Thank you so much Han1701 - that’s very reassuring. I’ve contacted the university today and ordered a copy. The whole process should take just under ten days but at least I’ll have a copy to take with me. Wish you all the best for your assessment 🤞🏼
No problem! I had my assessment centre last week, constantly checking my emails for an outcome! Good luck to you for yours!! 😊
PrincessJ2O
Rep:
?
(Original post by Han1701)
No problem! I had my assessment centre last week, constantly checking my emails for an outcome! Good luck to you for yours!! 😊
How exciting. Hope it went really well. It’s such a nerve wracking process. Fingers crossed for us all 😁
Han1701
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by PrincessJ2O)
How exciting. Hope it went really well. It’s such a nerve wracking process. Fingers crossed for us all 😁
My main bit of advice to you would be to not feel overwhelmed in the group stage! I had a lot of dominating people in mine even though I went in thinking I was more of a leader haha. Try and stay cool and collected, but definitely make sure you’re heard. The interviewers were amazing, not intimidating at all! Best of luck to you 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.72%
Excited (151)
9.02%
Worried (303)
18.1%
Terrified (374)
22.34%
Meh (155)
9.26%
Confused (37)
2.21%