i feel so alone who can i speak to?! Watch

NoTearsLeftToCry
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i’m going to be a virgin forever. being virgin does not mean anything! maybe it’s better if you make online friends. better than nothing
Scotney
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I wouldn't let sex get in the way of your friendship, are you sure that is the reason she is being distant. maybe try reaching out and asking her why she's being distant as if she's a friend you should be able to do that comfortably. in the meantime someones sex life is not their determining factor and I wouldn't let it define you or your friend. as much as it may be irritating to hear about their boy troubles id try to just join in or maybe tell them that their boyfriends are trash or just change the topic. don't isolate yourself, you will find someone in your own time and it will all work out sooner or later everyone loses their virginity at different ages don't rush anything or let it get to your head.
Cannot rep but I totally agree!

I feel like such a bad friend, having these thoughts and now i feel horrible
Yes but luckily your friend is not a mind reader so no need to feel horrible.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Scotney)
Cannot rep but I totally agree!

Yes but luckily your friend is not a mind reader so no need to feel horrible.
Hmm she can probably tell
Anonymous #1
I wouldn't let sex get in the way of your friendship, are you sure that is the reason she is being distant. maybe try reaching out and asking her why she's being distant as if she's a friend you should be able to do that comfortably. in the meantime someones sex life is not their determining factor and I wouldn't let it define you or your friend. as much as it may be irritating to hear about their boy troubles id try to just join in or maybe tell them that their boyfriends are trash or just change the topic. don't isolate yourself, you will find someone in your own time and it will all work out sooner or later everyone loses their virginity at different ages don't rush anything or let it get to your head.
Haha I have said plenty of times that the guy my friend was seeing is trash, i think she's only just realised tbh, most of her family don't like him either. I won't bring up guys to my friends unless they mention it because it does get a bit boring.
Scotney
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hmm she can probably tell
Just message her tomorrow and act normal.You can always say you were ill or something or a bit stressed about some vague family stuff or work.
Everything is salvageable.
Anonymous #1
Just message her tomorrow and act normal.You can always say you were ill or something or a bit stressed about some vague family stuff or work.
Everything is salvageable.
true i did tell her that i haven't really been feeling like myself since graduating anyway
Scotney
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
true i did tell her that i haven't really been feeling like myself since graduating anyway
There you go.:yes: Now it is well past my bedtime so I suggest you try and head off as well.Hope it all goes well and you know where to find us if you need us.
江山此刻波澜壮阔
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Are you male or female?
What do you major in?
(PM always open)
4Roses
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I feel so alone, i'm 24 years old and a virgin, my friend was in the same boat but recently lost it to some guy from the club, i can't help but feel like ever since then she's just acting different or just feels distant, like she never really tells me much anymore. I just feel alone because i feel like i have noone to talk to about feeling like i'll meet noone or just feeling lonely as i don't want to lose it to a stranger, better for me a friend or someone who finds a genuine interest in my personality, i know that sounds sad but it's just what I want.

i was surprised with my friend because she had maybe the same opinion but also she's very limited to who she can end up with, because of her parents religion/views or so she says, but now i feel like she's just sleeping around with anyone that calls her pretty, it's her prerogative but idk if this is what she actually wants to do.

idk i feel lonely because i have noone to speak to, my other friend doesn't feel like she really cares. I sometimes feel soo down to the point i don't want to meet up with any of my friends because it's draining hearing them speak about random guys or horrible guys that don't treat them right. sometimes i wish i really didn't exist.
Hello Anonimous #1
I feel for you. I know what you are going through. I remember the time when I was very lonely... I watched my friends go off one by one losing their virgenity, talking about their boyfriends... The worst part was when one of them made it a point to malisciously tease me and exclude me from conversation regarding sex. She would say, ”we can’t talk about sex infront of miss goody goody two shoes, here.” She tried to get others to join her to isolate me and make me feel like there’s something wrong with me for being a virgin. I remember those days being painful, sad n lonely. But I was determine to give myself to someone I chose and certainly not out of desperation. I could write a long column of all the things I went through. But all I can offer you are these words; this is a phase in your life. It won’t last long if you don’t let it.
Don’t let circumstances, the badness of people and the world blow you over. You are young. You have your health, shelter, clothes in your back, food in your stomach, yes?
What you are experiencing is something that you can control, my lady. I know it’s hard.
But can you do this for me? When you start feeling those feelings, fight it!
Direct your thoughts to something that make you feel good. I used to picture myself walking through a field of wheat, my hair loose, wind blowing on my face, sun, blue sky above. I would walk and walk until I felt at ease. Try different scenarious in your mind that work for you.
Join your local gym. Or some kind of sport that appeals to you. Do voluntary work. You’d be surprised how good one can feel afterward. The options are endless. Do good and you will reap good things.
You can inbox me anytime. Take good care of yourself.
Sofia 124, HGS 345 and Yalia V makes sense.
*One more thing, don’t let your lonelyness make you settle for less.* You will in time meet the right man.😊
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 江山此刻波澜壮阔)
Are you male or female?
What do you major in?
(PM always open)
female, major? i've graduated from uni
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 4Roses)
Hello Anonimous #1
I feel for you. I know what you are going through. I remember the time when I was very lonely... I watched my friends go off one by one losing their virgenity, talking about their boyfriends... The worst part was when one of them made it a point to malisciously tease me and exclude me from conversation regarding sex. She would say, ”we can’t talk about sex infront of miss goody goody two shoes, here.” She tried to get others to join her to isolate me and make me feel like there’s something wrong with me for being a virgin. I remember those days being painful, sad n lonely. But I was determine to give myself to someone I chose and certainly not out of desperation. I could write a long column of all the things I went through. But all I can offer you are these words; this is a phase in your life. It won’t last long if you don’t let it.
Don’t let circumstances, the badness of people and the world blow you over. You are young. You have your health, shelter, clothes in your back, food in your stomach, yes?
What you are experiencing is something that you can control, my lady. I know it’s hard.
But can you do this for me? When you start feeling those feelings, fight it!
Direct your thoughts to something that make you feel good. I used to picture myself walking through a field of wheat, my hair loose, wind blowing on my face, sun, blue sky above. I would walk and walk until I felt at ease. Try different scenarious in your mind that work for you.
Join your local gym. Or some kind of sport that appeals to you. Do voluntary work. You’d be surprised how good one can feel afterward. The options are endless. Do good and you will reap good things.
You can inbox me anytime. Take good care of yourself.
Sofia 124, HGS 345 and Yalia V makes sense.
*One more thing, don’t let your lonelyness make you settle for less.* You will in time meet the right man.😊
yeah i think i was overthinking and feeling like **** yesterday, the loneliness isn't just to just being a virgin though, i mean i just feel lonely sometimes
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yea. I mean what profession do you study?
(You may PM me if you`d like)
Why does it matter?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Julie0316189
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
being a virgin and nit being a virgin, its not a bug deal. i lost mine a little over 2 weeks ago at the age of a very young 14 and i can tell you. nothing has changed. nothing will change. losing your virginity should not go to some guy in the club or some guy you think is cute. please dont feel like this just live your life when the time is right the time is right and poof there goes your v card
keptinside
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You’re so concerned about sex and virginity. Meanwhile, there are so many means to meet so many people/enjoy your time.

Losing virginity isn’t as interesting as it might seem. Maybe it’s different for others, but you still can find happiness in other things.

If your friend is being distant, you can just try and find new friends whether they were online friends or nearby people that you could befriend with. There are also clubs and charities and all these types of activities. Apart from helping others, it actually help people communicate together. People who volunteer are mostly of the same boat, so you might be able to find new friends with same interests.

It’s pretty common in society for people to talk about each other, so don’t panic. You can either disregard it until they change the subject, or you can just try and change the subject yourself or maybe you can stare 👀.

Ik this might sound weird, but eventually people do find their true passion and spirits at some point. So you wouldn’t have to worry about finding someone who likes your personality or how you truly are. It just takes time, and you’d be lucky if you found that person soon. But the point is, you shouldn’t waste your time just slacking and doing nothing nor following your dreams and aims, just “waiting for someone to love you and lose your virginity to”. Just go on the track and the track elongates itself.

GL, btw if you wanted anyone to talk to, ps there are so many people over here and irl that would not mind listening to you.
Last edited by keptinside; 1 week ago
江山此刻波澜壮阔
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think you are too young to have sex
Do you have boyfriend?
(Original post by Julie0316189)
being a virgin and nit being a virgin, its not a bug deal. i lost mine a little over 2 weeks ago at the age of a very young 14 and i can tell you. nothing has changed. nothing will change. losing your virginity should not go to some guy in the club or some guy you think is cute. please dont feel like this just live your life when the time is right the time is right and poof there goes your v card
Julie0316189
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do you have boyfriend?
I do have a boyfriend, i told him i wanted to wait until i was 15/16 now ive done it a few times and yeh idk
Scotney
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Julie0316189)
I do have a boyfriend, i told him i wanted to wait until i was 15/16 now ive done it a few times and yeh idk
You are very young and well under the age of consent. This is illegal. If he is 16 it would be classed as rape. Do be careful contraception wise and if you are not okay with it tell him no. Take care.
Julie0316189
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You are very young and well under the age of consent. This is illegal. If he is 16 it would be classed as rape. Do be careful contraception wise and if you are not okay with it tell him no. Take care.
yeah, ut makes him happy though so, why not?
Anonymous #1
Do you have boyfriend?
personally i agree, at 14 i don't think mu body was even that developed or actually most if the boys in my year hadn't even hit puberty yet/voice broke
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.32%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.42%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (87)
19.16%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (183)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.63%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.17%